I don't think Deplick is in a position to criticize anyone because he himself has no success and could not fill a random hall in Kinshasa
@Archos @JV oh I'm surprised, I didn't know it. The guy would have had the motivation to build a real career if from the start he had a good producer like Heritier and Fally with David Monsoh.Yes @JV Deplick must have a viral generique but once the success of this generique is over, will people still follow him ? ... Another way to get success is to do agressive marketing, be very present on social networks, make video challenges (even though at the end we can get pissed about the video challenge like Koffi with Selfie or Fally with Kiname...)
Guys please stop posting nonsense on this forum if you have nothing informative to post then don't post, this guy whole career never had a hit or performed anywhere abroad compared to the likes of Robinio and Innos. i laugh at people like him because Robinio does not consider Deplick, Fabregas a threat musically because both of them been done 5yrs ago. next time post entertaining/ intellectual videos and articles not point of views of ba musician moko boye ba sila kala I'm not interested
Quote from: Bigbang10 on April 05, 2020, 16:52Guys please stop posting nonsense on this forum if you have nothing informative to post then don't post, this guy whole career never had a hit or performed anywhere abroad compared to the likes of Robinio and Innos. i laugh at people like him because Robinio does not consider Deplick, Fabregas a threat musically because both of them been done 5yrs ago. next time post entertaining/ intellectual videos and articles not point of views of ba musician moko boye ba sila kala I'm not interestedI think you could have put across your counter argument without necessarily attacking the one who posted by calling it a "nonsense post".