Quote from: litho on May 13, 2020, 00:30Come on guys you are making Celeo like a Saint, really? I am not Fally Fan But to makre him Demon to Celeo that taking it too low.Celeo who insult Fally every day, but I never hear Fally say anything Bad or Good about him. If I understand Fally aza mabe mabe mabe and Celeo malamu malamu malamu, it will be nice if we say one good thing about Fally or one bad thing about Celeo.why always Fally do this to that to this person, so Fally sitting to his home is doing nothing but sending people to attack Celeo? Fally never get attack from Celeo?Mawa mingi, we are trying very hard to turn Fally to a Demon. I am not Fally fan I am into old school music.lol its the other way around actually,"Celeo aza mabe mabe mabe and Fally malamu malamu malamu"...Fally and his staff suffer from insecurity
Come on guys you are making Celeo like a Saint, really? I am not Fally Fan But to makre him Demon to Celeo that taking it too low.Celeo who insult Fally every day, but I never hear Fally say anything Bad or Good about him. If I understand Fally aza mabe mabe mabe and Celeo malamu malamu malamu, it will be nice if we say one good thing about Fally or one bad thing about Celeo.why always Fally do this to that to this person, so Fally sitting to his home is doing nothing but sending people to attack Celeo? Fally never get attack from Celeo?Mawa mingi, we are trying very hard to turn Fally to a Demon. I am not Fally fan I am into old school music.
before this topic escalades my topic was about STAFFS not about themselves,themselves its very easy for each of them to play the role they want people to give them,simple proof is fally goes for the clean communication HIMSELF and a little bit of cockynes when he wants,celeo is a long known troll which basically comes from his funny nature who hates being disrespected,if he wants he can adopt another approach to be much more loved,koffi has his media image for his reasons and so ,heritier over his whole career has been playing between his bad boy role or a more composed guy who attracts more press sympathy...Nsone liked looking the least emotional man on earth until he decided to become open... this topic was not about fally the demon or what it was about what his staff is doing to endear themselves to himehhh ti bokundoli ba archives non bana mayi boza mystiquei can explain to perfection almost any points of the fally celeo thing including off cameras but i rest my case ohh
My apologies to all Congolese in this platform but Congolese men are pathetic, weak and stupid......... Seriously all these stories about them imagine, attacking someone because you think he is better than you, who does that. Its not only this imagine Ambulance, R Kelly and Co. Left a full functioning band to form their own that flopped in less than a month........ Seriously mpre than 6 men agreeing on something and they all fail. Some leave groups and come back, Koffi kicking girls
Quote from: Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda on May 13, 2020, 03:16My apologies to all Congolese in this platform but Congolese men are pathetic, weak and stupid......... Seriously all these stories about them imagine, attacking someone because you think he is better than you, who does that. Its not only this imagine Ambulance, R Kelly and Co. Left a full functioning band to form their own that flopped in less than a month........ Seriously mpre than 6 men agreeing on something and they all fail. Some leave groups and come back, Koffi kicking girlsStop it with this nonsense. Are congolese musicians the only ones doing this? Musicians of so called great genre do worse. Booba and Kaaris fought in an airport, were they congolese? Americans rappers are congolese? R Kelly pissing on minors, is he Congolese? Stop it. It's normal to disagree with these behaviors but it does not give you the right to freely insult congolese men.
Quote from: JV “Critic” on May 13, 2020, 00:48Quote from: litho on May 13, 2020, 00:30Come on guys you are making Celeo like a Saint, really? I am not Fally Fan But to makre him Demon to Celeo that taking it too low.Celeo who insult Fally every day, but I never hear Fally say anything Bad or Good about him. If I understand Fally aza mabe mabe mabe and Celeo malamu malamu malamu, it will be nice if we say one good thing about Fally or one bad thing about Celeo.why always Fally do this to that to this person, so Fally sitting to his home is doing nothing but sending people to attack Celeo? Fally never get attack from Celeo?Mawa mingi, we are trying very hard to turn Fally to a Demon. I am not Fally fan I am into old school music.lol its the other way around actually,"Celeo aza mabe mabe mabe and Fally malamu malamu malamu"...Fally and his staff suffer from insecurityCome on JV my bro you know damn well you wouldn’t have this same energy if it was Celeo back in the days dissing Ferre and then Ferre would retaliate by sending Marchouse and co after him.
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 13, 2020, 00:55Quote from: JV “Critic” on May 13, 2020, 00:48Quote from: litho on May 13, 2020, 00:30Come on guys you are making Celeo like a Saint, really? I am not Fally Fan But to makre him Demon to Celeo that taking it too low.Celeo who insult Fally every day, but I never hear Fally say anything Bad or Good about him. If I understand Fally aza mabe mabe mabe and Celeo malamu malamu malamu, it will be nice if we say one good thing about Fally or one bad thing about Celeo.why always Fally do this to that to this person, so Fally sitting to his home is doing nothing but sending people to attack Celeo? Fally never get attack from Celeo?Mawa mingi, we are trying very hard to turn Fally to a Demon. I am not Fally fan I am into old school music.lol its the other way around actually,"Celeo aza mabe mabe mabe and Fally malamu malamu malamu"...Fally and his staff suffer from insecurityCome on JV my bro you know damn well you wouldn’t have this same energy if it was Celeo back in the days dissing Ferre and then Ferre would retaliate by sending Marchouse and co after him.Celeo has many times fallen out with Ferre but he never goes on and on dissing him