Author Topic: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR  (Read 4159 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 10, 2020, 20:06

  • Guest



Grand chanteur Atele Kunianga
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 21:03 by Manzambi94 »

Matebu #1 on: May 10, 2020, 20:16

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Oh boy, masta JDog awaiting your professional review

BercysFinest98 #2 on: May 10, 2020, 20:47

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Hmmmmm... I'll leave it to the expert critics.

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: May 10, 2020, 22:10

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1558
  • Karma: +4/-3
    • View Profile

congo-243 #4 on: May 10, 2020, 22:18

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
I would rather Watch a dog take a shit than watch this

SLK97 #5 on: May 10, 2020, 22:38

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Lol, I can see Atele going on an ego trip after this one, acting like his song was a hit all over Kin.

BercysFinest98 #6 on: May 11, 2020, 09:23

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Lol, I can see Atele going on an ego trip after this one, acting like his song was a hit all over Kin.
The electric guitar sounds like absolute crap so... As far as I'm concerned loooool

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: May 11, 2020, 11:13

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6969
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
Good song,wouold have been perfect with some intervening solo vocals by other singers but overall it's alright.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #8 on: May 17, 2020, 22:47

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile

SLK97 #9 on: May 17, 2020, 22:51

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile


lol le tout puissant chef atele,really? WOW

Looks like I was right about the ego trip ;D.