I don’t like Identité. In Fally’s band almost all others atalakus are better than him (Kabuya nothing to say, Boussole, tango fort...) and even Gecamine and Equaliser was far better than him. Identité is lucky to be fally’s favorite but he has nothing of exceptional. I will even say that he is the lowest atalaku that Fally had.
Quote from: Congolitude on May 16, 2020, 11:57I don’t like Identité. In Fally’s band almost all others atalakus are better than him (Kabuya nothing to say, Boussole, tango fort...) and even Gecamine and Equaliser was far better than him. Identité is lucky to be fally’s favorite but he has nothing of exceptional. I will even say that he is the lowest atalaku that Fally had.I don’t like him either, I don’t understand why Fally favours him, I’ve been saying this from day 1 that Fally shoves him down our throats.
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 16, 2020, 12:39Quote from: Congolitude on May 16, 2020, 11:57I don’t like Identité. In Fally’s band almost all others atalakus are better than him (Kabuya nothing to say, Boussole, tango fort...) and even Gecamine and Equaliser was far better than him. Identité is lucky to be fally’s favorite but he has nothing of exceptional. I will even say that he is the lowest atalaku that Fally had.I don’t like him either, I don’t understand why Fally favours him, I’ve been saying this from day 1 that Fally shoves him down our throats.I think if Kabuya hadn't had its "dirty" period between "2014-2015" and "2016 until 2019" it would not be the same, kabuya would remain the fally's favorite
I don't understand the criticism over Identitè. I don't always agree with Fally but this time I have to be honest and say that Fally does good to give Identitè all that credit, he gives powerful animations with meaning and that is what should matter, the crie is preparing for the album is fire both im delivery and in message so I don't understand the hate towrds him, to me he is behind Kabuya and on the sa.e level of Guelor Fally's cousin but between Guelor and Identitè I can't really choose since to me they are equal, yes Kabuya give that spark of something plus but Identitè is a good Kabuya's back up and knowing how Atalakus are is a miracle that he doesn't run away im France or leave and insult his ex Boss like many of Wengeners especially BCBGeians recently do.I always wonder how Fally can keep his musicians this loyal except Gattuso and Alvarito who were close Fally friends and wanted other things ( Alvarito to go on the states, while I have never understood the reason of Gattuso) no key member have left in more than 10 years, he is becomimg like a JB or Jossart Nyoka Longo in terms of keeping musicians