Author Topic: I JUST CLOCKED THAT TUTU CALLUDJI, TITINA, AND MBOKA LIYA WERE ON THIS ALBUM  (Read 49 times)

Matebu on: Today at 16:38

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6138
  • Karma: +32/-7
    • View Profile




Damien Aziwa has some decent albums. I listened to his other albums, but not this one.. it might’ve just gotten to streaming platforms. Nice album, good sound, and you can tell Titina did his strict tuning on the drums - very tight in the manner he does best.

JB gave an unusual amount of space to BCBG members to participate as session musicians for other artists. Phillpe Guez, Nyboma, Guy Nsangue, and Ballou Canta also participated. 

Maybe it’s just me, but I love stumbling upon albums from the peak era that I haven’t heard before. Everyone was on their A game back then.
« Last Edit: Today at 16:51 by Matebu »

archos #1 on: Today at 22:00

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23467
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
indeed solid album, damien aziwa could have pulled a decent group career aswell,he had soleil arca diniero titi firenze late celullaire deba oneil and some others but he was not as determined as jolino for example to record several times with the guys