Author Topic: WILL RETIRADA PUT HERITIER IN THE SAME SPOT OF FALLY AND FERRE?  (Read 35770 times)

Toolz #45 on: August 09, 2016, 23:07

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 909
  • Karma: +4/-5
    • View Profile
In all sincerity,there needs to be some decorum on this forum. Most of us always forget that this is a public forum thus,we tend to get carried away with what we do and how we see ourselves outside of here and expect such from people here. We are not in our various homes or with our circles of friends.  Here, we are a blend of people from all nationalities around the world and we have all got different philosophies about life and all that pertains to it. So I do not think we have to become rude or disagreeable over topics/issues raised on the platform. We can't all be the fans of the same artiste neither should we expect people to support our opinions at all times. We need to always have that at the back of our minds.
There are days you get here and you see a supposed adult tongue lashing a fellow adult simply because the former didn't support the latter and vice versa. Please,this is social media.  We don't have to engage in virtual combats over nothing.
There are just a few people who know how to explain issues and answer questions without displaying any form of sentimentality or negative emotions here.  I believe we can also learn from these people instead of throwing insults at one another. Lastly, I do not think it was written anywhere as a rule that we must comment on posts/threads; if what is being discussed(on a particular post/thread) is not in our favour, we should gently walk away and move on to the next topic of interest.
There is so much to learn here than to allow negative emotions get in our,please.

Toolz #46 on: August 09, 2016, 23:12

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 909
  • Karma: +4/-5
    • View Profile
Pardon me, I meant to type * ...get in our way* not *...get in our*....please.

JV “Lone Ranger” #47 on: August 09, 2016, 23:56

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
Awards wise, Ferre just won 'The best rumba artist' award....just saying ;D

EMOVICTEAM #48 on: August 10, 2016, 07:30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
How can you compare heritier with Ferre when Heritier has not even produced an album. For sure some comments are like Donald Trump!!!
Ken, I have grown up. You were not there when we formed these forums. I have been in hot, uncomfortable, annoying forums before. Your insults will not in anyway affect me. You are a light weight if I compare you to boxing. comments I make emanate from the analytical skills I have gained over the years I have listened and watched Congolese music. I can guarantee that heritier will be on to of ferre Gola. Come to Zambia and cut of my finger if my prophecy won't come to light. I will buy u the air ticket.

Ken Bilele #49 on: August 10, 2016, 11:22

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1557
  • Karma: +9/-1
    • View Profile
How can you compare heritier with Ferre when Heritier has not even produced an album. For sure some comments are like Donald Trump!!!
Ken, I have grown up. You were not there when we formed these forums. I have been in hot, uncomfortable, annoying forums before. Your insults will not in anyway affect me. You are a light weight if I compare you to boxing. comments I make emanate from the analytical skills I have gained over the years I have listened and watched Congolese music. I can guarantee that heritier will be on to of ferre Gola. Come to Zambia and cut of my finger if my prophecy won't come to light. I will buy u the air ticket.

Kikeiekiekeiekeiekeie Mudala for the first time you have allowed yourself to be carried by emotions. I have never thrown any insult to any one in here, just because someone felt that referring to some comments as Donald Trump is an insult should not make you feel insulted. Anyway Donald Trump is known for making statements without clear facts perhaps that is what I mean. If we were to be carried by emotions, personally I would be fighting with most of you  here since most of the threads here are not favorable to Baba Del Pirlo.

Manzambi94 #50 on: August 10, 2016, 18:16

  • Guest
I am over about this topic just take your opinions and stay with it, like I take my opinions and stay with it.

Ken Bilele #51 on: August 10, 2016, 18:35

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1557
  • Karma: +9/-1
    • View Profile
I am over about this topic just take your opinions and stay with it, like I take my opinions and stay with it.

If you stay with your opinion brother then there won't be a debate. Of importance here is to be tolerant in time of divergent opinion at the same time being accommodative. Ferre/fally debate and now Wata is always polarizing.

Manzambi94 #52 on: August 11, 2016, 18:09

  • Guest
I am over about this topic just take your opinions and stay with it, like I take my opinions and stay with it.

If you stay with your opinion brother then there won't be a debate. Of importance here is to be tolerant in time of divergent opinion at the same time being accommodative. Ferre/fally debate and now Wata is always polarizing.
What would change if I change mine, just because i made a statement now I am compared to that guy? Really?

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #53 on: November 26, 2016, 20:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1405
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
I know this is a pretty old post but I can't skip a topic about Fally and Fere............ As an Zimbabwean in Zim Fally gets 90 %and Fere 10 %this adds on to Fally being international more than many in Congo.......... More evidence is on their social networks (Instagram,Facebook, YouTube video views)

Fally
1) Bakandja 80%
2) Bicarbonate 70%
3) Original 90%
4) Libre pacours 50%
5) Sexy dance 90%
These are Fally's songs n their listening rate and how much dance groups dance them

For Fere there is non yet



KAISARI #54 on: November 26, 2016, 21:24

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1562
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Manzambi94 #55 on: November 27, 2016, 19:43

  • Guest
I know this is a pretty old post but I can't skip a topic about Fally and Fere............ As an Zimbabwean in Zim Fally gets 90 %and Fere 10 %this adds on to Fally being international more than many in Congo.......... More evidence is on their social networks (Instagram,Facebook, YouTube video views)

Fally
1) Bakandja 80%
2) Bicarbonate 70%
3) Original 90%
4) Libre pacours 50%
5) Sexy dance 90%
These are Fally's songs n their listening rate and how much dance groups dance them

For Fere there is non yet
Yep, what I meant...

EMOVICTEAM #56 on: November 28, 2016, 18:50

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
I know this is a pretty old post but I can't skip a topic about Fally and Fere............ As an Zimbabwean in Zim Fally gets 90 %and Fere 10 %this adds on to Fally being international more than many in Congo.......... More evidence is on their social networks (Instagram,Facebook, YouTube video views)

Fally
1) Bakandja 80%
2) Bicarbonate 70%
3) Original 90%
4) Libre pacours 50%
5) Sexy dance 90%
These are Fally's songs n their listening rate and how much dance groups dance them

For Fere there is non yet
you need one gold medal!!