Seguin and co targeting younger musicians within the group is one thing but going after JB's personal friends and sides is another thing. It seems like the only people they want around JB is them and his wife and kids (if that, by the things that have been said). She is wrong about Kibens and co because they can't sing or dance to save their life so they should just become pastors and JDL should just move to Europe or Angola because he only was on for dancing skills but I think that is starting to fade away. Seguin is in the wrong for taking her salary like that, he will be judged accordingly by God one day. JB just takes Seguin and co word for stuff and never has it verified smh.
I respected the lady fans words until she said age does not matter but talent. Does Rio, kibense, jdl, Seguin have talent? They are old useless artists who can't be tolerated by werrason, koffi or even wazekwa. Wenge music is not for guys like kibense. Born in 1966? That guy is going to die while in bcbg.
Quote from: EMOVICTEAM on November 30, 2016, 17:37I respected the lady fans words until she said age does not matter but talent. Does Rio, kibense, jdl, Seguin have talent? They are old useless artists who can't be tolerated by werrason, koffi or even wazekwa. Wenge music is not for guys like kibense. Born in 1966? That guy is going to die while in bcbg.Please EMO, She is right, so based on your logic, Genta, Eboa, Kakol, should just go because they are old??? No, Rio has a lot of talent listen to his part in Papito Mbala version 2, and for JDL listen to Djiki Djiki in Soyons Serieux, for Seguin I can agree he doesn't bring nothing special, and for Kibens maybe he is not the best singer ever but gas a lot of talent in writing, what needs to change in BCBG it is the bullying spirit, Seguin has been there since the WENGE split and I don't understand what is fearing if he is so loved from JB, comportament of Kibens and Rio I do not like it, they should be the ones teaming with Genta to get rid if JDL and Seguin I mean they are two with Modashow 3 and BCBG has over a hundred between musicians and dancers I don't understand how they not kick Seguin's ass out
Quote from: Manzambi94 on December 01, 2016, 06:27Quote from: EMOVICTEAM on November 30, 2016, 17:37I respected the lady fans words until she said age does not matter but talent. Does Rio, kibense, jdl, Seguin have talent? They are old useless artists who can't be tolerated by werrason, koffi or even wazekwa. Wenge music is not for guys like kibense. Born in 1966? That guy is going to die while in bcbg.Please EMO, She is right, so based on your logic, Genta, Eboa, Kakol, should just go because they are old??? No, Rio has a lot of talent listen to his part in Papito Mbala version 2, and for JDL listen to Djiki Djiki in Soyons Serieux, for Seguin I can agree he doesn't bring nothing special, and for Kibens maybe he is not the best singer ever but gas a lot of talent in writing, what needs to change in BCBG it is the bullying spirit, Seguin has been there since the WENGE split and I don't understand what is fearing if he is so loved from JB, comportament of Kibens and Rio I do not like it, they should be the ones teaming with Genta to get rid if JDL and Seguin I mean they are two with Modashow 3 and BCBG has over a hundred between musicians and dancers I don't understand how they not kick Seguin's ass outManzambi you need to understand rio's vocal in papito mbala version 2 was 17 years ago genta and kakol shouldn't go cause of their age because they produce and no one really complains about them genta just needs to change his voice and he'll be fine eboa I dunno and like archos said seguin is way too powerful only jb can get rid of him and kibens and rio have no balls to go against seguin and jdl cause they don't wanna be targeted by them in case anything goes wrong