lol koffi is twerking or what
Bidjana who came from Wenge BCBG (they preferd Gentamicine instead of him for Zenith) on the animations along with CNN. I wonder where keyboard-player Ondo is nowadays.
Quote from: mvulusi96 on December 03, 2016, 02:01Bidjana who came from Wenge BCBG (they preferd Gentamicine instead of him for Zenith) on the animations along with CNN. I wonder where keyboard-player Ondo is nowadays.Music has really gone to the dogs. Can you imagine koffi was playing such music before? This was the time music was more than my blood in the blood vessels....liaten to beniko on solo and champion on drums. Can Seguin mignon of bcbg play drums like that? I don't think so.
Quote from: EMOVICTEAM on December 04, 2016, 01:37Quote from: mvulusi96 on December 03, 2016, 02:01Bidjana who came from Wenge BCBG (they preferd Gentamicine instead of him for Zenith) on the animations along with CNN. I wonder where keyboard-player Ondo is nowadays.Music has really gone to the dogs. Can you imagine koffi was playing such music before? This was the time music was more than my blood in the blood vessels....liaten to beniko on solo and champion on drums. Can Seguin mignon of bcbg play drums like that? I don't think so.The reason of the decline in congolese music was all Koffis fault
Matebu, that's all true but koffi was the one that started the dominated rhumba trend with Monde Arabe. Not only that he didn't completely utilize the great team he had and he let them split them up. Not only that, he lets cindy take over later on. He was the one that started this underwhelming trend. Because of his decline that he could have easily avoided, that enabled other african music genres to take over the scenes. I do admit that the decline of the other major groups had major contributions to the decline.
Quote from: Seben_Maniac on December 04, 2016, 05:12Matebu, that's all true but koffi was the one that started the dominated rhumba trend with Monde Arabe. Not only that he didn't completely utilize the great team he had and he let them split them up. Not only that, he lets cindy take over later on. He was the one that started this underwhelming trend. Because of his decline that he could have easily avoided, that enabled other african music genres to take over the scenes. I do admit that the decline of the other major groups had major contributions to the decline.That's right he was the first to launch that f***ing trend with Monde Arabe and then continued with Danger de Mort and Fally popularised that style with Droit Chemin then everyone started to drop sebenes in favor of unproductive and soft rhumbas until today that makes me so mad and so angry especially when that style came out in the mid-late 2000's even Werra and JB started to do that which really surprised me at that time and i always Wonder why. They lost the Wenge rythm.The last albums that really pleased me are les Marquis's Miracles and Témoignage then I always been dissapointed by every recent releases it's always the same thing only kids and girls love that. I remember being soooo dissapointed by Monde Arabe because we wasn't used to rhumbas taking over sebenes back then.Defao and Manda Chante released good albums this year but it seems like quality albums will never get the reception they deserved to no wonder why Congolese music has declined.