Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA'S GOAL  (Read 3038 times)

Manzambi94 on: August 14, 2017, 12:37

  • Guest

As I said I am in France and I had the chance to re-listen again the Album of Fally, it is fully world as you know and it is concept as a pure Pop Album made by labels: Easy songs to make and easy lyrics to sing, and even though I don't like it I must say that here in France has gain a huge success between Congolese diasporers, the difference is that Fally has took even the white and the black and the Arab French on his audience, being known even by guys of middle school and guys on the high school.
It is wonderful seeing this after the pass of Neymar to PSG with my own eyes. Fally once again has managed to achieve new heights for Congolese artist. I think that if he will do another world album only in French and with no English but a bit of Lingala Fally will be st the height of Nigerian artist or maybe even passing them.
By the other side Congolese people are starting to taking over, the most famous artist in France right now is Maître Gims so I am sensing that this will be a second golden age for Congolese music