You are right JV bit I couldn't find the video I wanted to show you of him with Maison Mere dancing, but I remember the scene.
Basically it was of course Augustine and the seben part was coming and he started to dance after him, Celeo and Ali Mbonda were laughing hard since of course he was singing something controversial, at the time there were Bon Bon, Kene Kene, Roi David, Kapaya it was a live @ LA Zamba on a DVD who was a sort of unofficial best off, and for Jdog there was a trick that Eboa were doing with the legs a very hard game of balance back when he was younger and less heavier, but then he seemed to be totally uninterested on dance and especially his main focus on dancing has never been the classical Luketo and for Celeo Jdog he had always been a bad dancer even in the KoYimbi Ko Days check @ him throughout all the video