Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA LIVE IN LUSAKA  (Read 13100 times)

Manzambi94 #30 on: October 26, 2017, 12:16

  • Guest

Anyway Jdog I agree with you on Junior and Stele but not on Cousteau he is a very good singer for songs but I have never seen him live so...
And for Didi Kalombo I think he is not a natural singer like Ferre or Depluck but he fits right in the songs
First you said Cleo Boa is the best Koffi/QL sebene song since Loi and now you say Cousteau is "a very good singer" and that Ferre  and Deplick is not a natural singer ahh nzambe na nga.
I did want to say the opposite I meant that Deplick and Ferre are natural singers.
Then I have said that Costeay is a good singer for songs and I couldn't judge him live since I don't like watching Fally live and I have added that the guy who did Formol whatever his name is is not a natural singer like Deplick or Ferre but does song where he can make nice melodies.
And for all the Cle Boa Thing I repeat that mine are opinions like yours are opinion if a guy say something different from the choir it doesn't make it neither wrong or right

Manzambi94 #31 on: October 26, 2017, 12:17

  • Guest
Next time I'll write in Italian or Lingala so I will not have problem of writing

EMOVICTEAM #32 on: October 26, 2017, 13:00

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
I was there but far outside VIP section. Did jeremie come?