Author Topic: THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE MOST AWKWARD CLIPS LOL  (Read 4371 times)

archos on: November 27, 2017, 17:46

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23450
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile


People passing by were surely like WTF :D :D
clips on those new dedicated sites for clips shooting or when they were shooting indoor helped our musicians a lot with those situations lol

mvulusi96 #1 on: November 27, 2017, 21:26

  • Guest
man these days. I miss those videoclips

mvulusi96 #2 on: November 27, 2017, 21:26

  • Guest


I wonder what the cardriver was thinking about Sonor & Roga when they were dancing on the seben of N'julie.

Matebu #3 on: November 27, 2017, 21:58

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6129
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
Kiekie, yea those days it was all about showing folks they made it to Lola. Other cringe clips that come to mind are the France version of Koffi's Bambino where he's walking in front of traffic and almost tipping a tourist row boat. Also Wenge Kumbela's Engombi ... among many other similar 90's clips.

Tried looking for the Bambino clip then I remembered DJOMEGA's page was take down. Damn 80% of DRC clips are gone now, smh


 Modogo GFF's sapeur "stunting" clips too are a hard watch

Manzambi94 #4 on: November 27, 2017, 22:46

  • Guest


I wonder what the cardriver was thinking about Sonor & Roga when they were dancing on the seben of N'julie.
Haha I have the videocassette of that album and when Riga Roga at the end of the  video dances in a very strange way even Sonor was surprised and kinda divertito (don't remember the way to say it in English).
But what a like about N'Julie is the fact that has a lot of Kikongo in it and especially the seven by Arafat so so so much energy yeyisaliso e mabanza mayokele Ramatoulaye Yisalis'o emabanza mayokele,

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 29, 2017, 00:31

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Tried looking for the Bambino clip then I remembered DJOMEGA's page was take down. Damn 80% of DRC clips are gone now, smh
You don't know how many times this has happened to me smh hopefully he'll come back in some capacity
There are the clips buddy

Jdog #6 on: November 29, 2017, 01:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
Thank God clips like this are a thing of the past, these videos are so embarrassing, I wouldn't even to be in a video like this. Congolese artists now make way better videos these days that can actually be shown on music channels like MTV like Fabregas has said.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #7 on: November 29, 2017, 04:37

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6129
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
Tried looking for the Bambino clip then I remembered DJOMEGA's page was take down. Damn 80% of DRC clips are gone now, smh
You don't know how many times this has happened to me smh hopefully he'll come back in some capacity
There are the clips buddy


Thanks masta

I doubt it, he had like 1000+ videos uploaded over years from special VHS/DVD access. Now once a channel gets big it attracts copyright attention since artists and labelshave their own pages now.

I agree that putting his logo came back to bite him hard; I guess it made it seem like he was the producer. Fils Lokombe sala keba
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:40 by Matebu »