"Is your boy Ferrè Gola" ahahahahahah that is all I have to say
Ferré can not design a "world" album with this type of sound, it will be the biggest failure of his career. He is the best rumba artist of this generation but if he wants to make a "world" album he has to surround himself with a better team, real beatmakers and not Marc House and studio Ndiaye, even though JP Kyss is one of the best Africa's best engineers
Quote from: Manzambi94 on January 03, 2018, 18:04"Is your boy Ferrè Gola" ahahahahahah that is all I have to sayHahahahahahahahahaha do you know how many times I had to rewind to that part
I don't why Congolese musicians try to sing in English. It really pisses me off
the other one,it seems he has listened to advice around him not to release the premier soin koko dia nzombo song and release that instead[/quoteThis coming after this