Good job on the analysis, and I do miss Le Petit but the album hasn't come out yet so let's see what the new soloist has to offer. And Paolo Standard is the animator who did the antilock animation and the bassist is Wallo.
just a quick question to grand pretre Manzambi94 ,How Old are you Sir ?
Quote from: mrvibes on January 07, 2018, 20:28just a quick question to grand pretre Manzambi94 ,How Old are you Sir ?Hey thanks man I am 23 and this year I will turn 24.
Quote from: Manzambi94 on January 08, 2018, 10:42Quote from: mrvibes on January 07, 2018, 20:28just a quick question to grand pretre Manzambi94 ,How Old are you Sir ?Hey thanks man I am 23 and this year I will turn 24.hmmm Lol , I wonder why ...
Kiekie, you've analzyed a generique way more than the atalakous themselves. They usually walk in the studio and improvise 9 times out of 10Thanks for taking timeQuote from: mrvibes on January 08, 2018, 18:55Quote from: Manzambi94 on January 08, 2018, 10:42Quote from: mrvibes on January 07, 2018, 20:28just a quick question to grand pretre Manzambi94 ,How Old are you Sir ?Hey thanks man I am 23 and this year I will turn 24.hmmm Lol , I wonder why ...Don't slight ndeko Manzambi after the work he's done to put this together
Great Job Big Boss Manzambi94. Thanx as always.