Too much witchcraft in Congolese music
I remember BonBon Kojak, he was a good singer, I remember when he have started to get throat issues, Werra was saying to the crown that BonBon wanted to sing and he cannot change since are musician who decide and whole those hypocrites staff, I remember the part that Taddet used to sing the vocal by BonBon Kojak in Temps Perdus in Werra's solo albums Temoignage, I used to sing whole the sing but skipping that Kojak part because the things he was sauntered waaaay weird at 3:33"Nakanisaki nalibala nako koma allez oh nazo vivre, lifelo kutu bien, Nzambe azongisa mokili sima nabandela vie ya zero, po nayeba mobali oyo nakovanda nayeee" Which literally means "I thought that with marriage I would have been fine, oh I am living, better to live at hell, God put the world back on reverse so I can start my life again, so I can know the husband I will stay with" that is a waaaay weird vocal, especially for the hell and whole those talking about getting the world back and how can a man sing like a woman who got married I never got that in fact I always knew the song was strange and this story opened up again my eyes, anyway yes Kojack stayed until Mayi Ya Sika so 8 years but he didn't have a song and never got a vocal since Temoignage
Quote from: Manzambi94 on August 05, 2018, 17:53I remember BonBon Kojak, he was a good singer, I remember when he have started to get throat issues, Werra was saying to the crown that BonBon wanted to sing and he cannot change since are musician who decide and whole those hypocrites staff, I remember the part that Taddet used to sing the vocal by BonBon Kojak in Temps Perdus in Werra's solo albums Temoignage, I used to sing whole the sing but skipping that Kojak part because the things he was sauntered waaaay weird at 3:33"Nakanisaki nalibala nako koma allez oh nazo vivre, lifelo kutu bien, Nzambe azongisa mokili sima nabandela vie ya zero, po nayeba mobali oyo nakovanda nayeee" Which literally means "I thought that with marriage I would have been fine, oh I am living, better to live at hell, God put the world back on reverse so I can start my life again, so I can know the husband I will stay with" that is a waaaay weird vocal, especially for the hell and whole those talking about getting the world back and how can a man sing like a woman who got married I never got that in fact I always knew the song was strange and this story opened up again my eyes, anyway yes Kojack stayed until Mayi Ya Sika so 8 years but he didn't have a song and never got a vocal since TemoignageWho played solo guitar in this song, Kapaya or Mogratana?