Author Topic: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?  (Read 5043 times)

CM PRINCE on: September 03, 2018, 18:32

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Since we usually always talk about clan wenge and ql... is there any news on zaiko? What's going on they've been soooo quiet the past two years any new releases or anything?

archos #1 on: September 03, 2018, 18:37

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
they have recorded a new album which is meant to be released this year they were trying to do at least half the clips along with album release since its auto production like everybody bar a couple of guys
lola also apparently will be recording another album

Matebu #2 on: September 03, 2018, 18:39

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Yeah, actually they’re heading to Los Angeles for a concert. I was kinda shocked when I found out... that’s very good for Ya Jossart for landing a venue like this still.

2 nights too, wish I could attend


Longbluesquid #3 on: September 03, 2018, 21:39

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1784
  • Karma: +6/-3
    • View Profile
Why do the clips? They should release the album on streaming then send the clips one by one to YouTube.

MwanaMokili #4 on: September 04, 2018, 12:55

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 231
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Yeah, actually they’re heading to Los Angeles for a concert. I was kinda shocked when I found out... that’s very good for Ya Jossart for landing a venue like this still.

2 nights too, wish I could attend


Indeed!!

If they produce a show like th one below, I would definitely part withe 60 Dollars...



The Bass and that Traditional ryhme at the beginning is a Killer

masatomo #5 on: September 04, 2018, 13:21

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 447
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
they have recorded a new album which is meant to be released this year they were trying to do at least half the clips along with album release since its auto production like everybody bar a couple of guys
lola also apparently will be recording another album

Are you talking about Mama Ya Siska (I don't know if I said it right) album ? Have they released something after Rencontres in 2007 ? I don't know if we can consider boh as an album

mvulusi96 #6 on: September 04, 2018, 14:35

  • Guest
MAman Aiska is live-album fo their 2012-FIKIN. Btw that made them be fired from Bracongo, while Myoka Longo was waiting for his villa.

Their last album was Bande Annnonce (2011).

Tata Nkiadi #7 on: September 04, 2018, 16:59

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 369
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Yeah, actually they’re heading to Los Angeles for a concert. I was kinda shocked when I found out... that’s very good for Ya Jossart for landing a venue like this still.

2 nights too, wish I could attend


My cousin is promoting the LA show. I’m also hearing they’ll be in Atlanta sometime this month as well. Someone should bring them to Raleigh. I’d go to that show as it’s closer to me.