Author Topic: ARCHIVE ACADEMIA CONCERT IN 2000 IN BRUSSELS  (Read 4023 times)

archos on: September 03, 2018, 21:41

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23459
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile


With mulala when he ran away after wenge tour

mvulusi96 #1 on: September 03, 2018, 22:40

  • Guest
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.

CM PRINCE #2 on: September 03, 2018, 22:57

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7892
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.
I still blame sam

mvulusi96 #3 on: September 03, 2018, 23:04

  • Guest


the advantage of working with a big recordlabel is that you have a better stage decoration. Look how they changed Madeleine. You can't see that stairway which is behind the stage.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 23:11 by mvulusi96 »

mvulusi96 #4 on: September 04, 2018, 02:10

  • Guest
I like Lebou Kabuya’s style of playing sebene. Djudju-Chet is an excellent drummer, but his weak point is that he don’t really follow the dancesteps of the dancers. I noticed that after seeing many concerts of Victoria Eleison, Academia, Defao & El Paris.

I’m confused was this a private concert or was it just that the public came late many other concerts in Brussels and Paris from the 80’s and 90’s ?

Paysan Congolais #5 on: September 05, 2018, 17:19

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 713
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.

The biggest waste of the last 20 years.

Whenever I listen to Sanction and Viagra, which I do a lot these days, I get mad.

CM PRINCE #6 on: September 05, 2018, 17:41

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7892
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.

The biggest waste of the last 20 years.

Whenever I listen to Sanction and Viagra, which I do a lot these days, I get mad.
I agree, like I said I blame Sam