Author Topic: Haha don't let Fally or his non objective fans see this  (Read 3447 times)

Jdog on: September 04, 2018, 21:54

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
Very monotonous song, sounding like previous songs with elementary lyrics. But it's okay because Fally is The Greatest!!!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 22:02 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #1 on: September 04, 2018, 21:59

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6135
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
lol, for sec I was shocked thinking it was his buddy and huge supporter Macdeddy actually criticizing Fally

Man, he’s 1000% on point. Damn
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 22:01 by Matebu »

SLK97 #2 on: September 04, 2018, 22:09

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Not gonna lie, I actually found myself singing 'Jean-Marie asanzali bolingo na ngai' to this tune a while ago. And I still do, once in a while.

CM PRINCE #3 on: September 04, 2018, 22:18

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7892
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
I heard no lies in this video... fally and other artists really need to have objective and non yes men in studios to tell them things straight up