First poto of Eric Tutsi & Modogo Abarambwa. I wonder were Mboyo, Zina, Kamono & Rita were.
First poto of Eric Tutsi & Modogo Ambarambwa. I wonder were Mboyo, Zina, Kamono & Rita were.
Willy Bula was already getting the 12, I think
Quote from: Mfumu Vata on January 27, 2020, 16:11First poto of Eric Tutsi & Modogo Ambarambwa. I wonder were Mboyo, Zina, Kamono & Rita were.It’s also kinda weird to not see Willy Bula with them.
Quote from: Wenge1995 on January 27, 2020, 17:28Willy Bula was already getting the 12, I thinkQuote from: CM PRINCE on January 27, 2020, 17:14Quote from: Mfumu Vata on January 27, 2020, 16:11First poto of Eric Tutsi & Modogo Ambarambwa. I wonder were Mboyo, Zina, Kamono & Rita were.It’s also kinda weird to not see Willy Bula with them.ah yes i forgot, thanks
They used to perform Détresse alot in concerts, after releasing Magie. Don’t forget that Detresse is Didace’s and Koffi someone who doesn’t really to sing tracks of musicians who left his band, also from 1995, Koffi started to sing just 10 songs as maximum in concert with the majority being songs of his new album.
Willy Bula was left behind in Kinshasa because he had a relationship with a dancer but he says in interview that he refused to go to Europe but I don't believe him.You can feel that Babia made a real impact back then.How long did they stay in Europe for recording V12 ? It seems like it wasn't a long tour like the Magie tour of 1994.