Author Topic: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION  (Read 3583 times)

Manzambi94 on: March 11, 2020, 21:19

  • Guest


Especially the Sebene part it seems straight from Amnistie Shalai

The main generique of the album (La Main Noire) seemed a mix between Amnistie Shalai, Obligatoire and Trop C'Est Trop.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 21:38 by Manzambi94 »

Wenge1995 #1 on: March 11, 2020, 22:03

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
I really disliked this album

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 11, 2020, 23:12

  • Guest

Seben_Maniac #3 on: March 12, 2020, 00:19

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile
I actually really love this album. The only problem I have with this album was that it was following the rhuma trend. If it had more seben songs, it wouldve been better than Obligatoire

BercysFinest98 #4 on: March 12, 2020, 10:32

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
For me, the best Extra Musica album would have to be Shalai! The amount of incredible sebenes that it has!

Mfumu Vata #5 on: March 12, 2020, 13:12

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6923
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
I actually really love this album. The only problem I have with this album was that it was following the rhuma trend. If it had more seben songs, it wouldve been better than Obligatoire

There's not alot of difference between La Main Noire and Obligatoire. La Main Noire has 6 sebene-song and Obligatoire had 7

Mfumu Vata #6 on: March 12, 2020, 13:13

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6923
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
For me, the best Extra Musica album would have to be Shalai! The amount of incredible sebenes that it has!

I found the sebenes of Trop c'est Trop better (12 Balles, N'Julie, Moselekete & Zangul Zangul)

Seben_Maniac #7 on: March 12, 2020, 15:44

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile
I actually really love this album. The only problem I have with this album was that it was following the rhuma trend. If it had more seben songs, it wouldve been better than Obligatoire

There's not alot of difference between La Main Noire and Obligatoire. La Main Noire has 6 sebene-song and Obligatoire had 7

Oh really? Then I would give it a tie between both of them, but I should listen to both of them again

Mfumu Vata #8 on: March 12, 2020, 16:10

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6923
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
Btw I prefer the sebenes of La Main Noire above those of Obligatoire. 72 Minutes de Silence and Petit Mais Costaud are lit.

Seben_Maniac #9 on: March 12, 2020, 22:07

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile
Right and I find the la main noire generique to be way better than the obligatoire generique