Every fay another top 5 thread, kiekie. This is a very subjective subject
Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:06Every fay another top 5 thread, kiekie. This is a very subjective subjectThis coronavirus got me making new topics every day bo limbisa sa nga
Quote from: congo-243 on April 01, 2020, 00:09Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:06Every fay another top 5 thread, kiekie. This is a very subjective subjectThis coronavirus got me making new topics every day bo limbisa sa ngaI’m joking my bro; if it’s not Corona, the boredom will kill us in 2020 with all this quarantine
Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:26Quote from: congo-243 on April 01, 2020, 00:09Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:06Every fay another top 5 thread, kiekie. This is a very subjective subjectThis coronavirus got me making new topics every day bo limbisa sa ngaI’m joking my bro; if it’s not Corona, the boredom will kill us in 2020 with all this quarantineYea I figured, what do you think of my list? even though it's subjective
lol i was thinking today about top 5 quartier latin bassists since in the last 20 years and a bit more quartier latin is surely the group which had the most different bassists(blanchard,augusto,pathy bass,binda,motingia,sunda,clovis,cobetox the blanchard current backup...)
Quote from: congo-243 on April 01, 2020, 00:33Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:26Quote from: congo-243 on April 01, 2020, 00:09Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:06Every fay another top 5 thread, kiekie. This is a very subjective subjectThis coronavirus got me making new topics every day bo limbisa sa ngaI’m joking my bro; if it’s not Corona, the boredom will kill us in 2020 with all this quarantineYea I figured, what do you think of my list? even though it's subjectiveCan I add my 2 cents?
Unpopular opinion but Ferre is not in my top 5 (I think people on this forum overrate him a lot lol) I'd put Babia over Ferre personally
Quote from: congo-243 on April 01, 2020, 00:33Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:26Quote from: congo-243 on April 01, 2020, 00:09Quote from: Matebu on April 01, 2020, 00:06Every fay another top 5 thread, kiekie. This is a very subjective subjectThis coronavirus got me making new topics every day bo limbisa sa ngaI’m joking my bro; if it’s not Corona, the boredom will kill us in 2020 with all this quarantineYea I figured, what do you think of my list? even though it's subjectiveVery solid list - I would add 3 more people - Djo Mpoyi RIP (the way he sings with such emotion gets me every time), Babia Chokoro (RIP)... Also King Kester Emeneya (RIP) - the way he perfectly controlled his voice live or in studio is still something I can't quite believe. Using your list as a basis; also in no particular order. So sad that 5 of the 8 have passed; Josky is also not in good heath anymore1. Josky2. Pepe Kalle3. Carlyto Lassa4. Madilu5. Ferre6. Djo Mpoyi7. Babia8. King KesterI know I've forgotten someone having a mental block, I know one of you guys will list names that make that remind meFemales - 1. Mbilia Bel2. Mpongo Love3. Abeti Masikini4. Deesse Mukangi5. Barbara Kanam