Author Topic: I THINK THESE TWO HAVE GOT TO BE MY FAVOURITE GENERIQUES FROM LAST YEAR  (Read 2423 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 07, 2020, 17:39

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
These two are still better than anything that’s been put out this year so far. I hope they release visuals for these two I hope but knowing Fabregas he probably won’t.



archos #1 on: April 07, 2020, 17:42

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23448
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
bro we had a similar idea lol i was about to post the same thing and say two underrated generiques,people prefer parking and the one with lindende animation of goldberg

CM PRINCE #2 on: April 07, 2020, 17:59

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
bro we had a similar idea lol i was about to post the same thing and say two underrated generiques,people prefer parking and the one with lindende animation of goldberg
Haha we’re twins  :D ;D. I don’t understand our artists nowadays they seem to prefer promoting the least better Generique, for example Fabregas the list is incredibly long with him he just prefers the monotonous synthe generiques, Jb preferring je ne te calcus pas over ngunzama, Fally preferring LP 2 over LP 1. The list is so long.

Matebu #3 on: April 07, 2020, 18:13

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6128
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
Cible is quite good, but my favorite is Norbat de Paris' generique just ahead of Cible. Pecos did a fantastic job on animation

Seben_Maniac #4 on: April 07, 2020, 18:23

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile

Jdog #5 on: April 08, 2020, 08:46

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
These two are still better than anything that’s been put out this year so far. I hope they release visuals for these two I hope but knowing Fabregas he probably won’t.


Cible was good, Arches De Nuance did good in the intro hyping up the song and Sensebene took over. I liked Sabalo's hommage to his old boss Ferre, but the " me too, me too" animation made no sense. Mwinda was good but I felt that it would've been better if they had a changement de frequence.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa