Author Topic: BOZI BOZIANA TRIBUTE SONG TO PAPA WEMBA  (Read 5625 times)

Paysan Congolais #15 on: May 01, 2020, 06:57

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 713
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?

I'm not justifying Wemba's actions, but most of our musicians really did get around back in the day tbf, even if they were married. If he did all this, imagine what kind of people the others would've slept with?

That said, let's just enjoy the song. After all, these men were bandmates.

Don't get me wrong I am not a moralist, amd I would probably do the same if I was in Wemba's positiom but my family and close friends are the line I draw. If it some random guy wife why not, but if it is the friend I grew up with or my cousin 's wives there is where I draw the line

Why not? It's very bad thing and it's dangerous.

This is not the plcae for moral lessons, but there is saying in french: "qui vole un oeuf, vole un boeuf'.

If you take the next man wife, one day you'll take your friend's wife. Those things are addictive. It's a power trip. It's way better to stay out of it.

Paysan Congolais #16 on: May 01, 2020, 06:59

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 713
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
Nice song. Is Vieux Bozi album already out?

Wemba was an excellent musician but let's say it he was a scum. Your son's wife? That's your daughter.

Anyway, you should only worry about music, don't take interest in musicians; a lot of them are weirdos.


Paysan Congolais #17 on: May 01, 2020, 07:03

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 713
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
Vieux Bozi seems to have kept his voice, contrary to a guy like Koffi whose voice seems gone.