Oh here we go again
Quote from: CM PRINCE on April 30, 2020, 15:49Oh here we go againbro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment
I remember KMS he had Hip Hop Mapuka and had success with that songLol the fans are crazy Check the dislike
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
Quote from: JV “Critic” on April 30, 2020, 22:38I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened
Quote from: JV “Critic” on April 30, 2020, 22:38I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything
Quote from: congo-243 on April 30, 2020, 23:17Quote from: JV “Critic” on April 30, 2020, 22:38I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anythingI fail to understand how a grown person can behave like this online.