I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.
Quote from: JV “Critic” on April 30, 2020, 23:45I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.Not to sound like a yes man, stan or blind fan or anything of the sort but I don't see it, just look how big his fan base is and the sell out shows he keeps doing. Even though you want him to he's not going anywhere anytime. (and yes I'm expecting Manzambi to chime in with showing saying Innoss will take over and show us the video of Yo Pe and talking about the views he got lol )
We’ll see. I can only reference RnB singers careers and most still young but finish
I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guy
Quote from: JV “Critic” on May 01, 2020, 00:49I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guyThat happens with everyone though
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 01, 2020, 00:58Quote from: JV “Critic” on May 01, 2020, 00:49I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guyThat happens with everyone thoughThe way he carries himself now it doesn’t look like he agrees it will happen to him.