Author Topic: KABOSSE OPENLY LABELS FERRE A DRUG AND TATOO ADDICT IN PAPY MBOMA SHOW  (Read 16092 times)

Paysan Congolais #15 on: May 04, 2020, 04:13

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 713
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
the funny thing with him acting gangsta like that is that he is the only leader in the history of congolese music who got slapped several times by some of his dancers because they were all his girls so they got jealous
i have a loot of respect for him but he shoud never had done that,especially over musicians,even worse none of those musicians i am certain ferre fans even know they come from kabose since none is seen on clips and so on or given a special treatment like he pretends that ferre wants to destroy his band to weaken him,he already started it in that interview with franck i posted above

Kabose always been a coward, even Celeo called him out on that.

CM PRINCE #16 on: May 04, 2020, 04:26

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Kabose needs to remember if it wasn't for Ferre he wouldn't have been in Maison Mere and he'd have been a finished artist in 2000 after leaving Anti Choc.

Franco Pepe Kalle #17 on: May 04, 2020, 04:52

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2286
  • Karma: +9/-6
    • View Profile
Kabose needs to remember if it wasn't for Ferre he wouldn't have been in Maison Mere and he'd have been a finished artist in 2000 after leaving Anti Choc.
Interesting. I mean Kabose was a more important person when he was with Defao. I think Defao was where I think Kabose was "Kabose". Funny enough, Kabose had more happiness to be near Defao and Montana Komanga.

Cavalier Solitaire #18 on: May 04, 2020, 06:51

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1558
  • Karma: +4/-3
    • View Profile
He has been going on playing nice when asked about Fally while throwing cheap shots at Ferre from that interview with Stemay. I was sure that after the Stemay interview the next stop had to be on Lekechou ya TV show.

ZamundaPrince #19 on: May 04, 2020, 07:05

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 377
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Damn!!  Ferre fans are so flammable!  ;D ;D ;D That's on a lighter  though

I like Kabose's music. Unfortunately it seems like the only way Congolese musicians know how to create buzz is to create some sort of a beef with someone higher up the pecking order. I wish Kabose could work harder on promoting his image as an artist and his work because it is an undeniable fact that his music is very high quality.

He can learn how to effectively use social media, learn some foreign language (Swahili, English) to broaden his scope, get more involved in community charity works, spend some small money on promotion, do a lot of freestyling on social media, connect himself with Djs & radio/Tv presenters outside DRC...etc

These petty beefs can only be useful if the artists involved are both established names. Otherwise nobody will care about Kabose & what he thinks about Ferre





POLE POSTION #20 on: May 04, 2020, 07:33

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 452
  • Karma: +3/-5
    • View Profile
QQJD (What Did I Say) Ferre said we now soo many weak minded people as leaders in our music anf this is another example aaaaaah Aaaah Kabose mpangi not you too

Like I said on previous post Ferre is now fighting the Gay pride comity, the freemason cult who have taken over our music scary if you do not join them or obey them this is the attacks you will be getting. In kin these tv chanel owners belongs to the cults and its been noticed Ferre has been getting less air play to appear as though his music is losing its appeal dam my man Ferre we are here we smart and know better than that

It wasn;t the interview with Franck where Kabose started attacking Ferre its been nearly 2 years since he became close to Fally he started throwing little hints on his interviews its just lately he has decided to go harder he has a good generic libongo which I like and all the pro-Fally polemic pages have been promoting it but no many people are playing it so new promotion strategy attack UNITE DE MESURE FERRE GOLA
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:35 by POLE POSTION »

jeantwatwa #21 on: May 04, 2020, 17:20

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
  • Karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Well, Ferre is the best real Musician at this stage. It's never easy being at the top.

Manzambi94 #22 on: May 04, 2020, 17:43

  • Guest
Damn!!  Ferre fans are so flammable!  ;D ;D ;D That's on a lighter  though

I like Kabose's music. Unfortunately it seems like the only way Congolese musicians know how to create buzz is to create some sort of a beef with someone higher up the pecking order. I wish Kabose could work harder on promoting his image as an artist and his work because it is an undeniable fact that his music is very high quality.

He can learn how to effectively use social media, learn some foreign language (Swahili, English) to broaden his scope, get more involved in community charity works, spend some small money on promotion, do a lot of freestyling on social media, connect himself with Djs & radio/Tv presenters outside DRC...etc

These petty beefs can only be useful if the artists involved are both established names. Otherwise nobody will care about Kabose & what he thinks about Ferre
Flamable in what? Kabose asala nini navie na ye afinga Ferre? What Rhumba Robinio have sung that got crazy numbers? Why all these failed ass artist do not have the same approach with Innoss'B?

archos #23 on: May 04, 2020, 17:59

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile


He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years ago

JV “Lone Ranger” #24 on: May 04, 2020, 18:18

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #25 on: May 04, 2020, 18:21

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile


He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years ago

Short men syndrome
He’s still taller than Ferre...  LOOL I’m sorry forgive me I’m just kidding I couldn’t help it  ;D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #26 on: May 04, 2020, 18:26

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile


He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years ago

Short men syndrome
He’s still taller than Ferre...  LOOL I’m sorry forgive me I’m just kidding I couldn’t help it  ;D :D

I don’t think so lol....Ferre just responded to him on his Facebook, he posted a nice response for him lol

CM PRINCE #27 on: May 04, 2020, 18:29

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile


He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years ago

Short men syndrome
He’s still taller than Ferre...  LOOL I’m sorry forgive me I’m just kidding I couldn’t help it  ;D :D

I don’t think so lol....Ferre just responded to him on his Facebook, he posted a nice response for him lol
Hahaha send the link

JV “Lone Ranger” #28 on: May 04, 2020, 18:42

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile

Jdog #29 on: May 04, 2020, 21:52

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
So what if Ferre “took” his musicians, I never understood that “took” the musicians thing when a lot of times it’s the artist themselves who leave and join another band. I don’t see Koffi crying about Maniago who got “taken” by Kabose.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa