the funny thing with him acting gangsta like that is that he is the only leader in the history of congolese music who got slapped several times by some of his dancers because they were all his girls so they got jealousi have a loot of respect for him but he shoud never had done that,especially over musicians,even worse none of those musicians i am certain ferre fans even know they come from kabose since none is seen on clips and so on or given a special treatment like he pretends that ferre wants to destroy his band to weaken him,he already started it in that interview with franck i posted above
Kabose needs to remember if it wasn't for Ferre he wouldn't have been in Maison Mere and he'd have been a finished artist in 2000 after leaving Anti Choc.
Damn!! Ferre fans are so flammable! That's on a lighter thoughI like Kabose's music. Unfortunately it seems like the only way Congolese musicians know how to create buzz is to create some sort of a beef with someone higher up the pecking order. I wish Kabose could work harder on promoting his image as an artist and his work because it is an undeniable fact that his music is very high quality.He can learn how to effectively use social media, learn some foreign language (Swahili, English) to broaden his scope, get more involved in community charity works, spend some small money on promotion, do a lot of freestyling on social media, connect himself with Djs & radio/Tv presenters outside DRC...etcThese petty beefs can only be useful if the artists involved are both established names. Otherwise nobody will care about Kabose & what he thinks about Ferre
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years ago
Quote from: archos on May 04, 2020, 17:59 View this post on Instagram He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years agoShort men syndrome
Quote from: JV “Critic” on May 04, 2020, 18:18Quote from: archos on May 04, 2020, 17:59 View this post on Instagram He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years agoShort men syndromeHe’s still taller than Ferre... LOOL I’m sorry forgive me I’m just kidding I couldn’t help it
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 04, 2020, 18:21Quote from: JV “Critic” on May 04, 2020, 18:18Quote from: archos on May 04, 2020, 17:59 View this post on Instagram He seems to be a guy with hot temper,listen to what he said here years agoShort men syndromeHe’s still taller than Ferre... LOOL I’m sorry forgive me I’m just kidding I couldn’t help it I don’t think so lol....Ferre just responded to him on his Facebook, he posted a nice response for him lol