Author Topic: KABOSSE OPENLY LABELS FERRE A DRUG AND TATOO ADDICT IN PAPY MBOMA SHOW  (Read 16064 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle #45 on: May 13, 2020, 01:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2286
  • Karma: +9/-6
    • View Profile
I think Ferre Gola should forgive Sankara but he does not have any obligation to talk to Sankara ever again. I think Ferre Gola just needs to focus on reconciling with Werrason. I think Ferre cares for Werrason but like everyone knows "Wenge Mentality" will prevent Ferre and Werra from fully reconciling. Werrason and Ferre Gola will need to have someone like Heritier to come and get them in a private room where they hash out their differences.

Wenge1995 #46 on: May 13, 2020, 07:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
I think Ferre Gola should forgive Sankara but he does not have any obligation to talk to Sankara ever again. I think Ferre Gola just needs to focus on reconciling with Werrason. I think Ferre cares for Werrason but like everyone knows "Wenge Mentality" will prevent Ferre and Werra from fully reconciling. Werrason and Ferre Gola will need to have someone like Heritier to come and get them in a private room where they hash out their differences.

I'm sure Ferre doesn't pay attention to Sankara, there's no need for an apology

Wenge1995 #47 on: May 13, 2020, 07:28

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
Great singer but he needs to grow up,the same goes for the chronifuatis,if i were a journalist i would not entertain nonsense when am interviewing someone but it seems our brothers are just used to this shit. Before yoou do polemique with someone,make sure you match their level artistically and where business strategy is concerned.

The problem with kabose too that he is a bit hot tempered at time his uncle felix who was also a bit like that often tells him to slow down people do not know it since its kabose and he does not have that much of attention around him but its an habit for him to have i remember once he went to diss fally and ferre that they are blocking his songs on trace tv and so on and journalist put him in his place he literally insulted that woman and she said she'd not finish interview unless he apologized,which he did when there was 3 minutes left and just gave shoutouts and left
Kabose aza complexe, he is always accusing others of trying to destabilize him, why would anyone block his music on Trace Music, does he mean Ferre and Fally pay Trace not to play Kabose's music, sounds ridiculous.

Honestly, I don't think he has any hard feeling against Ferre. This might be clout chasing for promo in his career