Author Topic: Did somebody notice how sad Nono Diamants was in the start of Loi ?  (Read 23739 times)

Wenge1995 #30 on: May 06, 2020, 21:58

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.

CM PRINCE #31 on: May 06, 2020, 22:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

Manzambi94 #32 on: May 06, 2020, 22:27

  • Guest
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Monsoh a part it is astonishing that the majority of artist both in Congolese and World music always say they didn't believe they could be that big in Future, even in Brigade's live he said that he was totally broke and was asking himself what he would have done in life

CM PRINCE #33 on: May 06, 2020, 22:30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
What was the issue between david monsoh and koffi ?

Koffi mentioned the name of Guillaume Soro as G.S. in the song Riziki, which was a big controverse in Ivory Coast. Because Guillaume Soro one of those leaders of the rebellion in Ivory Coast. So Koffi started to get angry calls from Ivory Coast and was even interviewed live on the radio. But he didn’t knew what he did wrong. He then said that he got a list from David Monsoh and money to mention his name, not knowing that he was making a big mistake.David Monsoh’s life and that of his family was put in danger. David Monsoh was getting death threats from Gbagbo’s regime. So he wanted to get excuses from Koffi, but Koffi refused and then sended Zoulou’s to attack David. David wanted to take revenge. So when Fally suddenly announced that he was about to record a solo album, David Monsoh contacted him. Nadim (Somina) had normally to produce that album, but he was attacked by Zoulou’s (send by Koffi). So it made David finally record the album.Koffi was only on the last minute informed that David Monsoh was the executive producer. Koffi tried to block the album’s release through his advocate, saying that Fally hadn’t the right to release his album, because he had a contract as a Quartier Latin-musician. But it didn’t work (one of the reasons why Droit Chemin’s release was one month delayed).

Why did David Monsoh and Fally fall out? I hear Monsoh is a Jerry Heller type, like he does sneaky business practices. Even DJ Arafat had awful things to say about

Who is Jerry Heller?

Come on now my brother (kidding). He was he original manager of NWA (Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Easy-E, etc). He was the sneakiest of managers/producers. Watch the movie Straight outta Compton; it brilliantly explains the story. I can share the movie with you on G Drive
That movie didn't even cover everything that he did it was even a lot worse in real life

Manzambi94 #34 on: May 06, 2020, 22:31

  • Guest
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

CM PRINCE #35 on: May 06, 2020, 22:42

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Arafat’s didn’t help Fally. Because when Arafat exposed David Monsoh, Fally already left. DJ Arafat used Fally’s problem as an example. The problems of David Monsoh & Fally started in 2011, when he officaly launched his label F-Victeam with French Kiss is first single. His first experience as executive producer openend his eyes about those albums and single sales. He then discovered that David stole alot of money from him on the Jukpa-remix with J Martins which selled alot and his album Arsenal des Belles Melodies. From then David & Fally didn’t talk anymore to each other. The conflict became worser when Fally suddenly signed a three-albums contract with Universal AZ in December 2012. David Monsoh was shocked and saw it as a betrayal since that in his vision he wanted to record with Fally and fourth and fifth album (to gain more money, since he “invested” alot in him and make his dimension bigger in the showbizz world). That’s also why Power “Kosa Leka”, who was David’s last album with Fally (they had a 3-albums contract),wasn’t properly promoted like Arsenal des Belles Melodies & Droit Chemin. If you remember well Power had normally to be a double album (Aller-Retour) with Retour being the rumba-album and Aller the world-album (having already recorded tracks with 2Face, P-Square, Cecile, etc. who are never not released.


David Monsoh and Fally don’t work anymore with each other, but David still receive royalties from Fally even on his albums Control & Tokoos. Because when he signed with David during Droit Chemin, he signed that David Monsoh would get a percentage of all his albums even he isn’t signed to him anymore.


Fally, as big as he is, signed himself to a slave contract without knowing back when he was inexperienced. That's the one big advice all artist tell upcoming acts, because it will always weigh you down
I don't know if it will work or if he's tried but Fally needs to find a way to get out of that ridiculous contract. Hire the best lawyer or something.

Wenge1995 #36 on: May 06, 2020, 23:17

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

Matebu #37 on: May 06, 2020, 23:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

That’s true, Dre and Ice Cube were made to look to look like they never did anything wrong. They wrote and financed the movie (I mean the guy playing Ice Cube was his son), so it’s expected. Just like the Michael Jordan 30 for 30 I’ve been watching (brilliant, but there’s many agendas)

Manzambi94 #38 on: May 06, 2020, 23:28

  • Guest
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

What do you mean? Can you explain it more ?

Matebu #39 on: May 06, 2020, 23:28

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

What do you mean? Can you explain it more ?
see my post above

Matebu #40 on: May 06, 2020, 23:30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
One thing I really appreciate about this forum is that a thread can completely change course, but remain informative and engaging

Manzambi94 #41 on: May 06, 2020, 23:31

  • Guest
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

That’s true, Dre and Ice Cube were made to look to look like they never did anything wrong. They wrote and financed the movie (I mean the guy playing Ice Cube was his son), so it’s expected. Just like the Michael Jordan 30 for 30 I’ve been watching (brilliant, but there’s many agendas)

Guys be more specific. I don't know much about Ice Cube outside of the movie, so can you be more clear? In what Dre and Ice Cube were so mean ? Anyway yes Ice Cube's son was uncalled for the guy never became a famous rapper like he wanted neither a successful actor. I think that rich people kids don't have much drive

CM PRINCE #42 on: May 06, 2020, 23:35

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

That’s true, Dre and Ice Cube were made to look to look like they never did anything wrong. They wrote and financed the movie (I mean the guy playing Ice Cube was his son), so it’s expected. Just like the Michael Jordan 30 for 30 I’ve been watching (brilliant, but there’s many agendas)
@Wenge1995 & @Matebu this is facts that movie as a biopic was BS as a movie it was good but it was a terrible biopic. They left out one of the original members Arabian Prince, they made Dre look like a superhero and left out his violence against women, left out his and Eazy E's beef, made Eazy look softer than he actually was in real life and portrayed Eazy as broke when in reality he was the richest in hip hop when he died.

Wenge1995 #43 on: May 07, 2020, 00:58

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

That’s true, Dre and Ice Cube were made to look to look like they never did anything wrong. They wrote and financed the movie (I mean the guy playing Ice Cube was his son), so it’s expected. Just like the Michael Jordan 30 for 30 I’ve been watching (brilliant, but there’s many agendas)
@Wenge1995 & @Matebu this is facts that movie as a biopic was BS as a movie it was good but it was a terrible biopic. They left out one of the original members Arabian Prince, they made Dre look like a superhero and left out his violence against women, left out his and Eazy E's beef, made Eazy look softer than he actually was in real life and portrayed Eazy as broke when in reality he was the richest in hip hop when he died.

I might have to do a thread on the main facts Straight Outta Compton either left out or unfairly changed, yall be down for that? Let me know

CM PRINCE #44 on: May 07, 2020, 01:05

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
You have some complicated rules in the music industry. I remember that Eazy E received 25% of Dr Dre royalties when he made his first album The Chronic.

 Btw it was Fally himself who gave David Monsoh the fully right to get royalties from album who are made outside Obouo Music after signing a slave contract. I think that Fally didn’t believe in a solo-career when recording Droit Chemin and that his main goal was to finish his album.I remember him saying in an interview he made in 2015, that he didn’t excepted to come on this level he had today.

Interscope had to pay off Eazy and Jerry Heller’s Ruthless Records in order to resolve Dr. Dre’s contract disputes and release the album. So they gave Jerry Heller and Eazy E points on Dre's album as settlement for breach of contract.
Eazy E was getting 25% off everything Dr Dre put out for the next 6 years. He even got some money off Snoop Dogg's first album. Anything Dre put out for the first 6 years Eazy was getting paid off it

I mean it was understandable. Eazy-E risked his life by being a drug dealer and fund the first N.W.A. projects I don't think we would have had all the N.W.A. if it wasn't for the Eazy-E's money imaterial which lead to IceCube, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, EmInEm and Kendrick Lamar, now I remember who Jerry was I saw the movie some time ago and yes he was some sneaky ass person. The only.negative of N.W.A. is that they helped to spread the word Nigga worldwide making everybody believe it was a positive word which isnot

You're being overly generous about the film. It was entertaining, but willfully misrepresented the important aspect of the group to make Ice Cube and Dre look optical than they actually were.

That’s true, Dre and Ice Cube were made to look to look like they never did anything wrong. They wrote and financed the movie (I mean the guy playing Ice Cube was his son), so it’s expected. Just like the Michael Jordan 30 for 30 I’ve been watching (brilliant, but there’s many agendas)
@Wenge1995 & @Matebu this is facts that movie as a biopic was BS as a movie it was good but it was a terrible biopic. They left out one of the original members Arabian Prince, they made Dre look like a superhero and left out his violence against women, left out his and Eazy E's beef, made Eazy look softer than he actually was in real life and portrayed Eazy as broke when in reality he was the richest in hip hop when he died.

I might have to do a thread on the main facts Straight Outta Compton either left out or unfairly changed, yall be down for that? Let me know
I don't think it'll interest much people but if you wanna do it I can do it with you