View this post on Instagram
I want Depitcho talk also about Wenge El Paris (how they got blocked in Kinshasa for years, the rivalery with Wenge 4x4, the reason of the fall with Jus d’Ete Mulopwe and why he left), because always talks about Quartier Latin, while he spent the most time in Wenge El Paris where he was Chef d’orchestre. But knowing Lodia H20 who’s a muana poto, they will only talk about QL
Yes I know, but that interview was like Congolese people said likolo likolo. He didn’t really explained all the details and hoe they recorded Armageddon, compared to the interviews he made about Quartier Latin the last 15 years.
Quote from: Mfumu Vata on May 09, 2020, 10:42Yes I know, but that interview was like Congolese people said likolo likolo. He didn’t really explained all the details and hoe they recorded Armageddon, compared to the interviews he made about Quartier Latin the last 15 years.Depitchou really wanted to expand on his El Paris days, but Marc Tabu being the gossip queen he was (is?) was thirsty for the other parts of his story. I don't think we will have a more detailed El Paris story from him soon. Youtube journalists are thirsty for views, so they will be more interested in QL drama that will generate more views. The only way we will get a proper look about that era of his career is either thru a IG live from himself or an interview in Kin with Marcel Landu. On the funny side, I'd like a double interview of him and JF Ifonge on their pre-El Paris days.