Ahh this is what I hate about when Jb is a guest at people's concerts he was always brings unnecessary people on stage like who many of his staff are on stage and how crowded it is and there's always Roger Ngandu standing around doing nothing and nodding hiss head. It reminds me of when Jb was a guest at Werra's GHK a few years ago and the stage was ram packed with the same thing. If that was my concert and Jb was guest I'd have screamed at Roger and the rest of Jb's staff to get the f**k off my stage and order the security not to let them on.
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 00:38Ahh this is what I hate about when Jb is a guest at people's concerts he was always brings unnecessary people on stage like who many of his staff are on stage and how crowded it is and there's always Roger Ngandu standing around doing nothing and nodding hiss head. It reminds me of when Jb was a guest at Werra's GHK a few years ago and the stage was ram packed with the same thing. If that was my concert and Jb was guest I'd have screamed at Roger and the rest of Jb's staff to get the f**k off my stage and order the security not to let them on.man you almostmade me wake the whole building up laughing loud haha thats so true especially the roger ngandu one he is always standing in same spot too like he has rehearsed it
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 00:38Ahh this is what I hate about when Jb is a guest at people's concerts he was always brings unnecessary people on stage like who many of his staff are on stage and how crowded it is and there's always Roger Ngandu standing around doing nothing and nodding hiss head. It reminds me of when Jb was a guest at Werra's GHK a few years ago and the stage was ram packed with the same thing. If that was my concert and Jb was guest I'd have screamed at Roger and the rest of Jb's staff to get the f**k off my stage and order the security not to let them on.If Alain Makaba and guy like him was present on stage, this thing would not happen...