Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Quote from: Franco Pepe Kalle on May 18, 2020, 01:51Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someone
Quote from: Franco Pepe Kalle on May 18, 2020, 01:51Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultur a. All his animations came from someone
What do think of Gesac performance here... Who are the other atalakus? Is Turbillion here?
Quote from: Matebu on May 18, 2020, 01:57Quote from: Franco Pepe Kalle on May 18, 2020, 01:51Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someoneInteresting comment. Who do you think gave him the animations?