Author Topic: WOW SO ERIC LOKOMBE IS STILL ALIVE  (Read 2166 times)

archos on: May 26, 2020, 13:36

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23447
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile


I always though and seen that eric lokombe was dead
here theo mbala is explaining that when they went to europe at some point he'd vomit blood and was gaining weight for no reason and donor valentin vangous took him to hospital for all types of possible health tests and they found nothing,he decided to return to kinshasa before the rest of anti choc,after that cedou died and eric lokombe until today has lost his head and is wandering in kinshasa

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 26, 2020, 13:53

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Yeah I heard that he passed I’m glad he didn’t and I hope he can bounce back. I remember he was also in QL after Academia was formed but he didn’t make the final cut for Attentat after Koffi trimmed down the team after Fally arrived.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: May 26, 2020, 15:14

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6905
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
Anti Choc became very scary at at that time. You can see Theo Mbala not feeling comfortable when Nadege asked her the question, especially when she asked what they did to Lokombe (maybe she knows more, but she doesn’t go further out respect for Lokombe, Bozi & Anti Choc).

So Pecos, was recruited when Theo Mbala was still around in Big Stars? Because here he says that Big Stars went to poto (Unied States first before coming to UK & Switersland) when he was suspended. Back at that time they recorded Bana Congo volume 1 & 2 and some months later Guerre de 100 Ans in Kinshasa and Defao then bringing Pecos to Paris, returning back in Kinshasa with a lot of clothes (sometimes I think that it was a way to prove Theo Mbala a point since that he was mad that they still weren’t coming to Europe).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 21:23 by Mfumu Vata »