Author Topic: OFF TOPIC: VITAL KAMERHE COURT CASE JUDGE DEAD TODAY  (Read 2142 times)

POLE POSTION on: May 27, 2020, 12:16

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 452
  • Karma: +3/-5
    • View Profile
Waou the head judge on the case of DRC government corruption case has passed today



This country I don't know what else to say or feel just unhuman

God bless his soul for standing up against the threat even if mean losing his life

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 27, 2020, 12:36

  • Guest
Waou the head judge on the case of DRC government corruption case has passed today



This country I don't know what else to say or feel just unhuman

God bless his soul for standing up against the threat even if mean losing his life

I think he died for Corona or other natural causes Kahmere is going to go to jail it is a miracle he lasted that long stealing. I hope this is a serie of a long justice causes of the people who steal money from Congolese people

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: May 27, 2020, 15:11

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
Waou the head judge on the case of DRC government corruption case has passed today



This country I don't know what else to say or feel just unhuman

God bless his soul for standing up against the threat even if mean losing his life

I think he died for Corona or other natural causes Kahmere is going to go to jail it is a miracle he lasted that long stealing. I hope this is a serie of a long justice causes of the people who steal money from Congolese people

This man didn’t die of any natural causes, he was simply killed. Kabila is still in power killing everyone who dares to question his freedom and sees as a threat to his secret,  Look at how Mukuna has been played just after he did that televised debate with that foolish man of FCC.