Author Topic: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021  (Read 7037 times)


Matebu #1 on: May 27, 2020, 21:09

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Me and my small time disapora artists cousins will be annoucing a 2021 double Palais des Sports concert tomorrow afternoon also. Friday I hear Fabregas will annouce his 2021 Bercy

SLK97 #2 on: May 27, 2020, 21:11

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Now I'm waiting for Lacoste to announce his double Stade de France and that will be next summer planned out for me lol. As long as they don't all play on the same day, that is.

congo-243 #3 on: May 27, 2020, 21:36

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile

Matebu #4 on: May 27, 2020, 21:50

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile

congo-243 #5 on: May 27, 2020, 21:52

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: May 27, 2020, 22:39

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
I’m also going to be performing at Zenith come December.

CM PRINCE #7 on: May 27, 2020, 22:54

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
I’m also going to be performing at Zenith come December.
No way Yaya you got onto us for bantering about Celeo performing at Olympia so keep that same energy loool  ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: May 27, 2020, 23:09

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
Lol I will be performing in Wembley arena first to celebrate end of confinement.

CM PRINCE #9 on: May 27, 2020, 23:11

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Lol I will be performing in Wembley arena first to celebrate end of confinement.
Can I open your show?  ;D

SLK97 #10 on: May 27, 2020, 23:11

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I’m also going to be performing at Zenith come December.

May I be your opening act ;D? After all, I need to attract some attention for my upcoming Christmas concert in Olympia and my NYE show at Brixton lol.

SLK97 #11 on: May 27, 2020, 23:12

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Lol I will be performing in Wembley arena first to celebrate end of confinement.

Nah brother, Wembley won't cut it. You need to perform at the O2 Arena if you want them talking about you.

Mfumu Vata #12 on: May 27, 2020, 23:14

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6920
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
Bo zela triple Madison Square Garden. Nga mutu nabanda ngo, boko rever. (Marie Paul voice)

Manzambi94 #13 on: May 27, 2020, 23:20

  • Guest
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

Matebu #14 on: May 27, 2020, 23:23

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

You think they are as savage as 50 Cent (the Ipups and Ipupettes)? He bought all the tickets for a Ja Rule so he could perform to an empty concert hall