He died of an epileptic seizure when sleeping.
Quote from: Mfumu Vata on May 28, 2020, 20:38He died of an epileptic seizure when sleeping.Yikes, that's my biggest fear for a few of my family members who have epilepsy. You never know when it'll strike. RIP
Quote from: Mfumu Vata on May 28, 2020, 20:38He died of an epileptic seizure when sleeping.Ahh man I still can’t believe it, I’ve been watching Koffi’s Bercy the past week and man his performance, he doesn’t get enough praise people only praise CNN but Océan did an incredible job too.
Why should Fally do anything about this man's funeral?
Quote from: Wenge1995 on May 28, 2020, 23:43Why should Fally do anything about this man's funeral?Exactly my thoughts I hate to say it but lets say this, these guys were last colleagues 20 years ago, we can assume they didn't really talk for over 20 years (I could be wrong) or they might not have even been proper friends for all we know. Any line of work an ex colleague who you haven't spoken in 10/20 years dies and you're rich and successful and that colleagues family asks for you to pay you'll be like huh? I mean I wouldn't be mad at Fally if he didn't help as sad as the situation is.
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 29, 2020, 00:14Quote from: Wenge1995 on May 28, 2020, 23:43Why should Fally do anything about this man's funeral?Exactly my thoughts I hate to say it but lets say this, these guys were last colleagues 20 years ago, we can assume they didn't really talk for over 20 years (I could be wrong) or they might not have even been proper friends for all we know. Any line of work an ex colleague who you haven't spoken in 10/20 years dies and you're rich and successful and that colleagues family asks for you to pay you'll be like huh? I mean I wouldn't be mad at Fally if he didn't help as sad as the situation is.Come on Prince. Our man Fally calls himself KING, King of his generation of musicians. The man who has died belonged to that generation. Yes they were colleagues 20 years ago but they were not colleagues in a sisal harvesting company, they were colleagues in music. There are special industries where people share a lot. Here in Kenya, the world marathon record holder has been going round feeding fellow athletes who are not able to pay for their upkeep, and this is because their industry is special in a way. without argument he is undisputed leader in athletics now on the track and off it. We can't be singing Fally as the greatest of them all but can not take simple leadership role when needed. But my argument still doesn't exempt Koffi from the blame that he needs to assist this family.