Quote from: Mfumu Vata on February 28, 2021, 17:55I bet that Fally, Ferrè, Fabro and all the rest of the bug leaders will never get exposed like that tho lol. Maybe Innoss and Gaz Mawete are the only musicians not doing it, with that said Jordan is really really risking a lot now the story about him having sex with a minor is more believable and now I understand why his single Affaires Does Love despite being really good hadn't had any attention what so ever, have Jordan spoke to the media or is he still silent? Cause the public will demand something from him, the journalist mentioned to QL musicians it is Jordan Kusa and? The only other I could think of is Soleil
Quote from: Manzambi94 on February 28, 2021, 22:03Quote from: Mfumu Vata on February 28, 2021, 17:55I bet that Fally, Ferrè, Fabro and all the rest of the bug leaders will never get exposed like that tho lol. Maybe Innoss and Gaz Mawete are the only musicians not doing it, with that said Jordan is really really risking a lot now the story about him having sex with a minor is more believable and now I understand why his single Affaires Does Love despite being really good hadn't had any attention what so ever, have Jordan spoke to the media or is he still silent? Cause the public will demand something from him, the journalist mentioned to QL musicians it is Jordan Kusa and? The only other I could think of is SoleilCan someone translate? Like a summary