Author Topic: What’s wrong with Jordan Kusa ?  (Read 3149 times)

Mfumu Vata on: February 28, 2021, 17:55

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6916
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 28, 2021, 18:37

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7891
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
He tried to rape a journalist?? Fam his past is starting to catch up to him.

archos #2 on: February 28, 2021, 18:55

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23455
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
unfortunately this is quite common in the kinshasa industry,leaders,their pire petits and court jesters,their chefs of the groups and even the most random members who are starting to earn some name,feel entitled to do things like that
there are even some female journalists especially the rookies from ifasic who disappeared after a couple of interviews because they could not handle that

Manzambi94 #3 on: February 28, 2021, 22:03

  • Guest


I bet that Fally, Ferrè, Fabro and all the rest of the bug leaders will never get exposed like that tho lol. Maybe Innoss and Gaz Mawete are the only musicians not doing it, with that said Jordan is really really risking a lot now the story about him having sex with a minor is more believable and now I understand why his single Affaires Does Love despite being really good hadn't had any attention what so ever, have Jordan spoke to the media or is he still silent? Cause the public will demand something from him, the journalist mentioned to QL musicians it is Jordan Kusa and? The only other I could think of is Soleil

CM PRINCE #4 on: March 01, 2021, 03:42

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7891
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
I wanted to believe he was innocent over the incident in the US but now I'm really doubting that story. This is the same guy that would always hit out against Koffi over the treatment of his dancers, but look at what he's done.

Wenge1995 #5 on: March 01, 2021, 08:06

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2499
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile


I bet that Fally, Ferrè, Fabro and all the rest of the bug leaders will never get exposed like that tho lol. Maybe Innoss and Gaz Mawete are the only musicians not doing it, with that said Jordan is really really risking a lot now the story about him having sex with a minor is more believable and now I understand why his single Affaires Does Love despite being really good hadn't had any attention what so ever, have Jordan spoke to the media or is he still silent? Cause the public will demand something from him, the journalist mentioned to QL musicians it is Jordan Kusa and? The only other I could think of is Soleil

Can someone translate? Like a summary

Manzambi94 #6 on: March 01, 2021, 08:57

  • Guest


I bet that Fally, Ferrè, Fabro and all the rest of the bug leaders will never get exposed like that tho lol. Maybe Innoss and Gaz Mawete are the only musicians not doing it, with that said Jordan is really really risking a lot now the story about him having sex with a minor is more believable and now I understand why his single Affaires Does Love despite being really good hadn't had any attention what so ever, have Jordan spoke to the media or is he still silent? Cause the public will demand something from him, the journalist mentioned to QL musicians it is Jordan Kusa and? The only other I could think of is Soleil

Can someone translate? Like a summary

In short she said that there are two QL ex musicians and two current/ex musicians of Wenge Maison Mere who demanded her sex and/or money to interview them this despite being married in some cases, not only that but she also have the audio of the guys one in particular where he says that stuff but she doesn't expose him because she have too much respect for her wife and kids.