Author Topic: FALLY “XX” PHYSICAL CD  (Read 126 times)

Matebu on: September 29, 2026, 01:48

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6132
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
https://postimg.cc/gallery/cYqf3ns

I just got my copy in the mail. This is the worst CD packet I’ve seen… I’m not sure if Fally himself was involved here. Just a bunch of pictures, no text/context, and very hard to read the text.

I bought the album for nostalgia purposes since i still have PTSD of not buying rare albums I used to see sitting cheap in record shops, before digital media took them all out of business. I expected something much better than this.
 
Apparently he composed, sung, and played all instruments on the 4 albums because there are no credits at all for anyone in F’Victeam, studio personnel, and sessions artists. I dont even know what studio it was recorded in (Grand Armée probably).

We are hearing royalty complaints from the ex-members of QL, WMM, etc, but at least those guys got some credits for their participation. In the future, ex F’Victeam members will have some pain as they don’t have any credits to fight a case in the first place.















« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 01:58 by Matebu »

Matebu #1 on: September 29, 2026, 02:01

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6132
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile

SYMPLICITY #2 on: September 29, 2026, 07:30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 920
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Apologies for being petty, but there won't be much outrage here because it is not Werrason :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quadra Kora Man #3 on: September 29, 2026, 11:24

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Apologies for being petty, but there won't be much outrage here because it is not Werrason :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Or Koffi 👀

Monsieur Congo #4 on: September 29, 2026, 13:26

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 224
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Apologies for being petty, but there won't be much outrage here because it is not Werrason :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lol your obsession with Werrason is scary what does the topic have to do with Werra? Did anyone mention him? Are you Papy Kakol in disguise? Or are you just in love with Werra because you always like to bring him up unnecessarily and always complain because you're the only one here who has his head up his backside and praise everything he does and you get hurt when someone criticises him.  ;D

SYMPLICITY #5 on: September 29, 2026, 15:55

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 920
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Apologies for being petty, but there won't be much outrage here because it is not Werrason :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lol your obsession with Werrason is scary what does the topic have to do with Werra? Did anyone mention him? Are you Papy Kakol in disguise? Or are you just in love with Werra because you always like to bring him up unnecessarily and always complain because you're the only one here who has his head up his backside and praise everything he does and you get hurt when someone criticises him.  ;D

Hold up, hold up, son. One, your observation is illogical on so many levels. First, I am a huge fan of Werrason but not obsessed. He is not even first in my favourites list. Secondly, I use musical reasons only to like an artist or not rate them. And on that level, Werrason does a decent job. He has the most active band in the DRC right now(personal opinion, though, but you can dispute it by telling me who you think is more active than him, with reasons, and that is if you have the intellectual range). However, you find that quite a big number of members here always demonize Werrason musically on subjective grounds; for example, when musicians leave Maison Mere, they suddenly become good singers, while when they are with him, we call them faux chanteurs, when Heritier stays close to Werrason we bash him that he needs to be independent. However, when Tutu Kaludji or Metrau folds their solo careers and return to BCBG, it's applauded as right career choice. We even blame Werrason for sins commited by Kakol and while I agree he has a role to guide his staff on good behaviour, that sin is ultimately Kakol's. But you saw how the discussion went, one would imagine it was Werrason doing the battering. When Kapaya brought in the copyright issue, you all saw the lynching Werrason received until a different voice brought in some sanity, when Bill had a guerre with Jamaique, it was Werrson who became the villain. And in this case I agree he could have done better to calm things down but nobody wanted to mention that Bill also had a part in making the situation nasty. But that aside, more blame was put on Werrason that Jamaique the little rascal and Bill for his part in the mess. Today, we have a similar scenario here and I promise you not many will see that it is the same issue as Kapaya's because it is a different artist...So what I was doing was just to point out the double standards......What you could have done is to debunk my observation wirh counterfacts and I will be enlightened. But, I guess that requires more brain mass that is available your end and that is why your only resort was was references to human behinds......If there is anyone obsessed here it is you and the very personal remarks you continuously make against Koffi. Leave the man alone to enjoy his last years with whichever women he would like. Our only demand from him is to give us good music. Lately he has been spewing trash. Call him out on that one but you are not Aliya's advocate to police him for marrying Cindy for example. You are a man for God's sake. Don't intrude into other men's private affairs. It's giving gay vibes bruh....this is brotherly advise so I hope yoy take it so. Like a MAN.  Finally, work on your emotional balance. Have respect for other people unless they personally provoke you. You like using very derogative words on people you hardly know...another personality red flag. I assume you were not having an umbrella when it was raining brains so learn to appreciate sarcasm.  It requires intellect which I hope you got...and oooh..I am not Kakol. I am Kenyan. I only don't suffer fools easily

Mopao195 #6 on: September 29, 2026, 18:06

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 518
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • MM
    • View Profile
this is why i stay way from buying newer cds alot of em dont even have a shout out section like old cds i understand cds aint selling like they used to but cmon if u gon have one with your name on it atleast put some passion to it like artist did back in the day