Author Topic: It won't surprise me if Nyoka Longo will get the same problems as Koffi  (Read 119 times)

Mfumu Vata on: October 03, 2026, 22:55

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6925
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile

archos #1 on: October 03, 2026, 23:44

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23465
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
i dont know yet if it has changed but like the first 10 comments were only attacking her,and justifying what she said she endured by the way she's dressed
this community man, so many things to change

Mfumu Vata #2 on: Today at 05:24

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6925
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
There are people defending her. But most comments are not positive.

When I saw the intro, I taught that she was one of dancers that came this year with Zaïko to Europe. But after taking time to watch, I discovered that she’s actually part of Feeling/Eureka team. Hearing her say that she started dancing at age of 14 means that she was still a minor when she came a few years later to Europe