Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Congo Vibes
»
Music
»
Congolese Music
»
I’m glad to see this interview of Emeneya and Gaspard Love back on YouTube
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I’m glad to see this interview of Emeneya and Gaspard Love back on YouTube (Read 34 times)
Mfumu Vata
on:
October 04, 2026, 19:10
Hero Member
Posts: 6924
Karma: +21/-3
I’m glad to see this interview of Emeneya and Gaspard Love back on YouTube
It used to be YouTube but disappeared for 7 or 8 years
Logged
archos
#1 on:
October 04, 2026, 23:10
Mighty Member
Posts: 23465
Karma: +63/-26
Re: I’m glad to see this interview of Emeneya and Gaspard Love back on YouTube
i doubt somebody will ever come close to evala in terms of sweet interviews lol the one with sekele i can literally say phrases 2 minutes before it comes because its such an iconic one or the maisha one with late tchesco kakonde
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »