Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Congo Vibes
»
Music
»
Congolese Music
»
I didn't knew that Mbuta Kamoka ever played Zenith..
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I didn't knew that Mbuta Kamoka ever played Zenith.. (Read 2266 times)
mvulusi96
on:
January 21, 2016, 10:05
Guest
I didn't knew that Mbuta Kamoka ever played Zenith..
«
Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:08 by mvulusi96
»
Logged
archos
#1 on:
January 21, 2016, 11:25
Mighty Member
Posts: 23452
Karma: +63/-26
Re: I didn't knew that Mbuta Kamoka ever played Zenith..
surely a "la nuit du gospel " concert?
Logged
mvulusi96
#2 on:
January 21, 2016, 11:57
Guest
Re: I didn't knew that Mbuta Kamoka ever played Zenith..
i'm not sure, the only thing that I know is that they performed along with Rene Lokua
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »