I would really like to know what Cindy's role is. Is she Koffi's legal wife or just a side piece? Her presence in QL and in videos is quite overwhelming. I get it, she has something we all (mostly men here) don't have, but I think somehow she brought down Koffi and QL's popularity.
On another note: This forum gets volatile real quickly when Ferre is mentioned. I would like to say that Ferre is is a good singer and does wonderful things with his team, however, people here have choices and they will continue to defend their choices. One thing we should all be proud of is that Congo has produced some of the most popular and enjoyable music and musicians on the continent of Africa and in the world. That fact will never be buried. From the Francos to the Wenges and to the new generation Congo Music will always fly high. That is something to be happy about.