Author Topic: What do you guys think of Je Pense?  (Read 4517 times)

Jdog on: February 20, 2016, 17:50

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
It's been a week since Fabregas's new album Je Pense has come out and I was wondering what do you guys think of it.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Longbluesquid #1 on: February 21, 2016, 07:44

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1784
  • Karma: +6/-3
    • View Profile
Well it was decent, too long though with not many sebenes. This business of releasing 20+ songs with not much sebene needs to stop I think. But it is a fairly good album. The song maestro I liked and ambi.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: February 21, 2016, 09:54

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6969
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
Too many rhumba songs,wish he did some slows which end with sebene. I like the forklore song though. The generiques are good but sound too similar.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #3 on: February 21, 2016, 19:06

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
I didn't think the generiques sounded the same and I wish he had sebene at the end of some of the rhumbas.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 19:24 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #4 on: February 22, 2016, 18:55

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23456
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
there is some good stuff,but i am honestly shocked by the number of songs and the guy is not even 30, in that context where only generiques are having success that's almost suicidal(even though he still has some "immunity" as a new in the game with lifobo and bo ngai which did well)
but then again the money generated from mabanga and selling songs is mouthwathering, easily into hundred of thousand of dollars

Jdog #5 on: February 22, 2016, 20:06

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
Yeah I really don't know why he had to release so much then again some American rappers release a lot of mixtapes a year. I don't think its a good thing that out of like 30 songs I only like 4 or 5 rhumbas.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa