Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on October 22, 2017, 23:32

Title: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Matebu on October 22, 2017, 23:32
The song brings heat from start to finish
https://youtu.be/K4cImFG4D3g

Too bad mokuwa mbongo had no choice but to give into the rhumba album format after this album
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: CM PRINCE on October 22, 2017, 23:36
This is a classic, please God bring back sebene....
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: MwanaMokili on October 23, 2017, 12:01
The song brings heat from start to finish
https://youtu.be/K4cImFG4D3g

Too bad mokuwa mbongo had no choice but to give into the rhumba album format after this album

Indeed this is Fire...

Zimamoto in Swahili is a Fire engine. Presumably they expect one to call it after hearing and dancing to the song.
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Manzambi94 on October 23, 2017, 19:26
God what a song I always like Wazekwa generique he has that way to be unique from Sautez Déjà, Direct (Faux Mutu Moko Boye) and Fimbu I find some very good and meticulous work behind the songs the problem is his big rival, Koffi will not like for nothing at all to see his biggest enemy (a part JB Mpiana which Koffi does not respect st all and Vice-Versa) succeed so even though in public Koffi says oh Wazekwa is good we made peace I am sure he will find another twisted way to get his musicians if he senses that Wazekwa cones with something powerful like he did after Santez Déjà
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Jdog on October 24, 2017, 01:25
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Matebu on October 24, 2017, 01:34
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.

Lol, our resident contrarian. Just enjoy the nice music.
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Jdog on October 24, 2017, 01:43
Matebu, I'm serious it's not fire from the start if you want a sebene song that's fire from the start then listen to Gilba or Meme Pas Mal. As for the rhumba part I like the vocals that's it.
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Matebu on October 24, 2017, 01:50
Matebu, I'm serious it's not fire from the start if you want a sebene song that's fire from the start then listen to Gilba or Meme Pas Mal. As for the rhumba part I like the vocals that's it.

Ok. The rest of us appreciate it
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: Toolz on October 24, 2017, 08:43
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.

Lol, our resident contrarian. Just enjoy the nice music.


Lol
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: archos on October 24, 2017, 16:29
another one which can be in the list is this one as much as we  criticize the two men behind the song(kibens wrote for seguin)
this is exactly how the very best sebene songs are executed a slow start  progression into  a chorus which marks change of tempo then some vocals then explosive sebene,and one thing which is becoming very rare  a lot of lead guitar before sebene
https://youtu.be/TArc2ai-5yg
Title: Re: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS
Post by: princesab on October 24, 2017, 17:21
another one which can be in the list is this one as much as we  criticize the two men behind the song(kibens wrote for seguin)
this is exactly how the very best sebene songs are executed a slow start  progression into  a chorus which marks change of tempo then some vocals then explosive sebene,and one thing which is becoming very rare  a lot of lead guitar before sebene
https://youtu.be/TArc2ai-5yg

Like tye singing part of this song