The song brings heat from start to finish Too bad mokuwa mbongo had no choice but to give into the rhumba album format after this album
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.
Matebu, I'm serious it's not fire from the start if you want a sebene song that's fire from the start then listen to Gilba or Meme Pas Mal. As for the rhumba part I like the vocals that's it.
Quote from: Jdog on October 24, 2017, 01:25This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.Lol, our resident contrarian. Just enjoy the nice music.
another one which can be in the list is this one as much as we criticize the two men behind the song(kibens wrote for seguin) this is exactly how the very best sebene songs are executed a slow start progression into a chorus which marks change of tempo then some vocals then explosive sebene,and one thing which is becoming very rare a lot of lead guitar before sebene