Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: BercysFinest98 on September 03, 2019, 09:42

Title: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: BercysFinest98 on September 03, 2019, 09:42
https://www.facebook.com/KoffiOlomideKoffiCentral/photos/a.496025713746305/2866107423404777/?type=3&theater

Koffi Olomide has finally made the combattants come around. It's safe to say that the concerts are returning to Paris and not in 2085 as Boketshu wrongfully predicted ;D We're getting a concert NEXT YEAR! I am absolutely over the moon! Why? Because for me, it will be my first ever big Koffi concert as I was only 7 months old when Zenith happened and 1 1/2 years old when Bercy happened! This is going to be an experience of a lifetime! I don't know about you guys but I'm excited! I'm also in great hope that Koffi will bring back the old members of Quartier Latin to join him! Lord have mercy, I'm ready!

Also, the seating capacity is so much bigger than Bercy! In 2000, I think there were 17,000 seats to fill. As of today, another 3,300 seats have been added! But as of "La Défense" we're looking at a whopping, 40,000 seats! (Unfortunately, still less than Parc Des Princes! Imagine if he was allowed to play there during the "Ba Pleins" era) If Koffi fills it, it will make him the First African Artist in history to do so! Especially when it's a brand new arena too! (Opened in 2017)

You guys ready?!
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: archos on September 03, 2019, 12:06
A  great subsitute for his dreamed stade de france,GOOD LUCK
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Grandpretre on September 03, 2019, 12:11
Hope rocky blanchard will make it. He haven’t been in europe (with ql) since 1995 smh, 15 years later
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Matebu on September 03, 2019, 13:58
Wow, you guys know that La Defense is the second largest indoor arena in the world, right?

Now he needs to bring back some legends and recruit some strong new talent
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: CM PRINCE on September 03, 2019, 15:09
Wow, you guys know that La Defense is the second largest indoor arena in the world, right?

Now he needs to bring back some legends and recruit some strong new talent
Something tells me we’ll see, Fally, Jipson, Modogo, Junior, Zoe bella, Suzuki, Willy Bula, Apocalypse, Binda bass, Champion and the rest of the kin musicians including our boy bb jitrois  ;D ;D

But yes Koffi needs to recruit new guys similar to how he did for Attentat cause that current team is NOT going to cut it. I know it’s a lost cause but I pray Cindy isn’t there
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: BercysFinest98 on September 03, 2019, 15:14
Wow, you guys know that La Defense is the second largest indoor arena in the world, right?

Now he needs to bring back some legends and recruit some strong new talent
Something tells me we’ll see, Fally, Jipson, Modogo, Junior, Zoe bella, Suzuki, Willy Bula, Apocalypse, Binda bass, Champion and the rest of the kin musicians including our boy bb jitrois  ;D ;D

But yes Koffi needs to recruit new guys similar to how he did for Attentat cause that current team is NOT going to cut it. I know it’s a lost cause but I pray Cindy isn’t there

Don't forget the incredibly talented Mbetenge too!
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Matebu on September 03, 2019, 19:41
Kiekie, on a scale of 1 to 10... how salty on the inside is Fally now that his Bercy has been completely overshadowed?
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: SLK97 on September 03, 2019, 19:56
Kiekie, on a scale of 1 to 10... how salty on the inside is Fally now that his Bercy has been completely overshadowed?

Let's just say that he will try to outdo his former boss by announcing a Stade de France concert for 2021 lol.
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: SLK97 on September 03, 2019, 19:58
On topic, I say Koffi's got the clout and reputation to even come close to selling out La Defense. If Kassav could do it earlier this year, so can he. This is the man who packed out Bercy almost 20 years ago. I just hope it doesn't fall through like the whole Parc des Princes affair.
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Seben_Maniac on September 04, 2019, 00:32
We're gonna need a 2 hour clip of the concert with high quality sound and hd video. We cant keep having those bootleg clips we've been getting lately especially for something this big. The QL reunion was botched just because of that.

Same goes for Fally's Bercy. But at the same time they both need to be a their A-game because even though we may get high quality clips from these concerts, it wont matter if the performances are lackluster. I trust Koffi, but cant say the same for Fally.
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Grandpretre on September 04, 2019, 00:43
We're gonna need a 2 hour clip of the concert with high quality sound and hd video. We cant keep having those bootleg clips we've been getting lately especially for something this big. The QL reunion was botched just because of that.

Same goes for Fally's Bercy. But at the same time they both need to be a their A-game because even though we may get high quality clips from these concerts, it wont matter if the performances are lackluster. I trust Koffi, but cant say the same for Fally.

Trust me
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: CM PRINCE on September 04, 2019, 01:23
We're gonna need a 2 hour clip of the concert with high quality sound and hd video. We cant keep having those bootleg clips we've been getting lately especially for something this big. The QL reunion was botched just because of that.

Same goes for Fally's Bercy. But at the same time they both need to be a their A-game because even though we may get high quality clips from these concerts, it wont matter if the performances are lackluster. I trust Koffi, but cant say the same for Fally.
Don’t speak about the QL reunion I’m still pissed off about that. But yeah you’re right I don’t wanna see no handheld camera footage with bad sound quality
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: BercysFinest98 on September 04, 2019, 01:41
Kiekie, on a scale of 1 to 10... how salty on the inside is Fally now that his Bercy has been completely overshadowed?

Uh oh! Here we go!!  ;D
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: BercysFinest98 on September 04, 2019, 01:45
We're gonna need a 2 hour clip of the concert with high quality sound and hd video. We cant keep having those bootleg clips we've been getting lately especially for something this big. The QL reunion was botched just because of that.

Same goes for Fally's Bercy. But at the same time they both need to be a their A-game because even though we may get high quality clips from these concerts, it wont matter if the performances are lackluster. I trust Koffi, but cant say the same for Fally.
Don’t speak about the QL reunion I’m still pissed off about that. But yeah you’re right I don’t wanna see no handheld camera footage with bad sound quality
That QL Reunion was far too messy...
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: congo-243 on May 08, 2020, 23:34
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 08, 2020, 23:39
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?

No it was a huge mpiaka with only 1000 spectators showing up
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: congo-243 on May 08, 2020, 23:39
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?

No it was a huge mpiaka with only 1000 spectators showing up
sarcasm I guess LOL
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Matebu on May 09, 2020, 00:16
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?

No it was a huge mpiaka with only 1000 spectators showing up

Kiekie
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 09, 2020, 00:18
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?

No it was a huge mpiaka with only 1000 spectators showing up
HAHA my guy  ;D
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: SLK97 on May 09, 2020, 00:56
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?

No it was a huge mpiaka with only 1000 spectators showing up

O la la ;D
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 09, 2020, 09:56
https://www.facebook.com/KoffiOlomideKoffiCentral/photos/a.496025713746305/2866107423404777/?type=3&theater

Koffi Olomide has finally made the combattants come around. It's safe to say that the concerts are returning to Paris and not in 2085 as Boketshu wrongfully predicted ;D We're getting a concert NEXT YEAR! I am absolutely over the moon! Why? Because for me, it will be my first ever big Koffi concert as I was only 7 months old when Zenith happened and 1 1/2 years old when Bercy happened! This is going to be an experience of a lifetime! I don't know about you guys but I'm excited! I'm also in great hope that Koffi will bring back the old members of Quartier Latin to join him! Lord have mercy, I'm ready!

Also, the seating capacity is so much bigger than Bercy! In 2000, I think there were 17,000 seats to fill. As of today, another 3,300 seats have been added! But as of "La Défense" we're looking at a whopping, 40,000 seats! (Unfortunately, still less than Parc Des Princes! Imagine if he was allowed to play there during the "Ba Pleins" era) If Koffi fills it, it will make him the First African Artist in history to do so! Especially when it's a brand new arena too! (Opened in 2017)

You guys ready?!

Looking back at this I'm like "Ummmmm yeah... About that"
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 09, 2020, 09:59
My bad for bringing this old topic up, did he sold out Bercy in 2000?

No it was a huge mpiaka with only 1000 spectators showing up

Oops loooool
Title: Re: Koffi Olomide- Live À Paris La Défense Arena [2020]
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 09, 2020, 10:44
I was just jocking lol. Of course he sell it out, all French newspapers and tv-channels talked about that even (a big hypocrisy because they didn’t promote the event).