Wow, you guys know that La Defense is the second largest indoor arena in the world, right?Now he needs to bring back some legends and recruit some strong new talent
Quote from: Matebu on September 03, 2019, 13:58Wow, you guys know that La Defense is the second largest indoor arena in the world, right?Now he needs to bring back some legends and recruit some strong new talentSomething tells me we’ll see, Fally, Jipson, Modogo, Junior, Zoe bella, Suzuki, Willy Bula, Apocalypse, Binda bass, Champion and the rest of the kin musicians including our boy bb jitrois But yes Koffi needs to recruit new guys similar to how he did for Attentat cause that current team is NOT going to cut it. I know it’s a lost cause but I pray Cindy isn’t there
Kiekie, on a scale of 1 to 10... how salty on the inside is Fally now that his Bercy has been completely overshadowed?
We're gonna need a 2 hour clip of the concert with high quality sound and hd video. We cant keep having those bootleg clips we've been getting lately especially for something this big. The QL reunion was botched just because of that.Same goes for Fally's Bercy. But at the same time they both need to be a their A-game because even though we may get high quality clips from these concerts, it wont matter if the performances are lackluster. I trust Koffi, but cant say the same for Fally.
Quote from: Seben_Maniac on September 04, 2019, 00:32We're gonna need a 2 hour clip of the concert with high quality sound and hd video. We cant keep having those bootleg clips we've been getting lately especially for something this big. The QL reunion was botched just because of that.Same goes for Fally's Bercy. But at the same time they both need to be a their A-game because even though we may get high quality clips from these concerts, it wont matter if the performances are lackluster. I trust Koffi, but cant say the same for Fally.Don’t speak about the QL reunion I’m still pissed off about that. But yeah you’re right I don’t wanna see no handheld camera footage with bad sound quality