Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on May 15, 2020, 21:30

Title: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: archos on May 15, 2020, 21:30
https://www.instagram.com/blackvox_media/live/
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 21:54
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu) 
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: congo-243 on May 15, 2020, 22:03
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 22:05
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: congo-243 on May 15, 2020, 22:19
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
A well deserved ass beating. One of the best atalaku's hahahahah atika diamba "Ntamba" one of the worst cries I have heard in my life
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: SLK97 on May 15, 2020, 22:22
Lol, Apoca's ego knows no bounds. How does he believe that saying ntaba over and over again makes him a legend?
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: congo-243 on May 15, 2020, 22:32
Of course he disses celeo and says he has no style
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 22:40
Of course he disses celeo and says he has no style
No cause the interviewer said Celeo came with a new style which isn't true because Celeo's style of animating it was Tutu that started that.
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 22:41
I ended up watching cause I'm bored  ;D ;D
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: archos on May 15, 2020, 22:45
Of course he disses celeo and says he has no style
No cause the interviewer said Celeo came with a new style which isn't true because Celeo's style of animating it was Tutu that started that.

maybe he thought like that  because apoca dissed celeo in the past,by the way after his diss he meet celeo somewhere and celeo asked him why he attacked him and he was speechless and celeo insisted that if he has a problem they can speak if speaking is not enough they have fists to fight ,so he slowed down on it
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: archos on May 15, 2020, 22:47
I ended up watching cause I'm bored  ;D ;D

i watched from the start and frankly it was a rather boring live compared to most ,barely those funny koffi antics,barely original stories
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 22:51
I ended up watching cause I'm bored  ;D ;D

i watched from the start and frankly it was a rather boring live compared to most ,barely those funny koffi antics,barely original stories
I knew from the beginning it would be a waste of time LOL smh I let my curiosity get the better of me
Title: Re: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 15, 2020, 22:52
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
Even Acide Wanazambi?!