Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 21:54Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu) Why is that?
Quote from: congo-243 on May 15, 2020, 22:03Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 21:54Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu) Why is that?Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
Of course he disses celeo and says he has no style
Quote from: congo-243 on May 15, 2020, 22:32Of course he disses celeo and says he has no styleNo cause the interviewer said Celeo came with a new style which isn't true because Celeo's style of animating it was Tutu that started that.
I ended up watching cause I'm bored
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 22:41I ended up watching cause I'm bored i watched from the start and frankly it was a rather boring live compared to most ,barely those funny koffi antics,barely original stories